Cancel Sun Basket Without a Hitch
Sun Basket is a food-delivery company based in San Francisco. It focuses on providing fresh organic food and puts an emphasis on sustainable development. The company prides itself on its eco-friendly packages and the proper care of farm animals’ well-being.
Sun Basket makes fully-customized meal plans. As a customer, you are allowed to cancel your subscription at any time.
How To Cancel Sun Basket on Your Own
If you don’t crave Sun Basket food anymore, you have several ways to cancel their service:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Your Sun Basket Account||Yes|
|Online Email Form||Yes|
Get Rid of Your Sun Basket Subscription Through Your Account
If you don’t want to receive food deliveries from Sun Basket anymore, you can end your membership through your Sun Basket account. Here is how to do it:
- Log in to your account
- Find Manage My Subscriptions
- Click on Cancel my Subscription
- Provide the reason for your cancellation
- Hit No, just cancel
- Click on Close
Sun Basket should send you an email to confirm your account was deactivated. Make sure you make a cancellation request before the cut-off date to avoid being charged for the next scheduled delivery.
If it happens that you don’t get cancellation confirmation from Sun Basket, you have several ways of contacting them to see what’s gone wrong with your cancellation request. You can get in touch with the Sun Basket customer service via:
Get Sun Basket on the Phone
You can reach the Sun Basket customer service at 866-786-2758. The line is open Monday–Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT.
Get in Touch With Sun Basket via Email
You can send an online email form to Sun Basket at any time. You need to:
- Visit their service center page
- Click on Email Us
- Provide your name and account details
- Explain that you want to cancel your subscription
Keep in mind that it might take a while to get a response from the company.
Send a Text to Sun Basket
Another option is to text Sun Basket, tell them what your problem is, and ask them to cancel your account. The Sun Basket customer service team responds to texts sent at +1732-402-0156, Monday–Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT.
DoNotPay—The Best Option for Canceling Sun Basket
DoNotPay can help you end your Sun Basket subscription before you spend money on your next delivery! To cancel Sun Basket, do the following:
- Log in to DoNotPay through any web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Type Sun Basket as the service you want to cancel
You will get a notification from us as soon as we terminate your membership.
Use DoNotPay and Forget About Subscriptions That Eat Your Money!
Are you aware of how much money you spend on subscriptions each month? Do you actively use all the services you subscribed to? If not, then it’s high time you got rid of inactive memberships—and DoNotPay can assist you with it!
Connect DoNotPay to your email or bank account so that we can start tracing your subscriptions. Once we find the unnecessary ones, we will offer to cancel them for you. This way, you’ll never again have to waste your money on the services you don’t use!
Take a Break From Sun Basket Deliveries
Are you going on vacation but don’t want to give up on Sun Basket? The company allows you to change your delivery dates and skip some meals. To pause your Sun Basket subscription, do the following:
- Access your Sun Basket Account
- Find the Schedule option
- Choose on which days you want to skip your delivery
- Hit Yes, skip to save
Does Sun Basket Offer Refunds?
Yes, they do! Sun Basket has a 100% money-back guarantee that allows you to request a full refund within seven days of your delivery. In case you are not satisfied with the meal you received and want your money back, you should contact the company to request a refund.
Relationship With Sun Basket Gone Sour? Take Them to Small Claims Court With DoNotPay
If you have issues with Sun Basket and can’t solve your dispute, you can bring the company to small claims court. DoNotPay—the winner of the American Bar Association’s Louis M. Brown Reward—can lead you through the process of suing anyone in small claims court. We offer to:
- Draft the necessary paperwork
- Help you sound more confident when presenting your case
- Prepare you for any outcome, such as what to do if the defendant doesn’t show up
What the Sun Basket Charges Look Like on Your Bank Statement
This is how the charges from Sun Basket can show up on your bank statement:
|SUNBASKET.COM||SUN BASKET 855-204-7597 CA||SUN BASKET 855-204-7597 CA 95122 US|
|SUNBASKET.COM 8778877815 CA||SUNBASKET.COM 877-887-7815 CA||SUN BASKET|
DoNotPay’s Other Awesome Options
Use any web browser to access DoNotPay and check out what else we can do for you:
- Protect you from stalking and harassment
- Fight traffic tickets
- Report robocalls
- Deal with credit card issues
- Take people and companies to small claims court
- Start free trials the risk-free way
- Get refunds from companies
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Jump the phone queue when contacting customer service
- Deal with bills you are unable to pay
- Get rid of spam text messages
- Fight spam emails
- Get refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Make a DMV appointment in no time
- Terminate subscriptions or memberships
- Enroll you in clinical trials
- Appeal parking tickets
- Protect your work against copyright infringement