Are You in a Rush To Cancel Rush247? We’ve Got It Covered!
The Rush Limbaugh Show is one of the most listened-to talk-radio shows in the U.S. The host—Rush—mostly talks about current events, politics, and the economy. He’s most famous for his sarcastic comments and brutal honesty.
Rush247 is the membership that the Rush Limbaugh Show offers. With the Rush 247 membership, you gain access to Rush Live shows, podcasts, and other perks on your Android or iOS device, as well as the Rush website.
If the membership doesn’t do it for you anymore, DoNotPay can rush in and help you cancel it.
The Rush Limbaugh Cancellation Policy
Can I Get a Refund If I Cancel My Rush247 Subscription?
If you cancel Rush247 before the membership period ends, you will not receive a prorated refund. All of Rush Limbaugh’s paid services are non-refundable.
May I Pause My Rush247 Membership?
Unfortunately, no. The Rush Limbaugh Show doesn’t have the option to pause Rush247. You are only allowed to cancel it, but you can subscribe again if you want to.
Cancel Rush247 in the Blink of an Eye Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the best way to cancel any of your memberships or subscriptions. You’ll be rid of your unwanted subscription after a few clicks.
This is how you can cancel Rush247 with DoNotPay:
- Access DoNotPay from any web browser
- Choose the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in Rush247 when asked about the service you want to cancel
- Click on Submit
We can take it from here! DoNotPay will send you an email to notify you about the canceled membership, usually within 48h.
DoNotPay’s AI-powered technology lets you monitor all of your active memberships! If you link your email address or your bank account to DoNotPay, we can comprise a list of your monthly or yearly subscriptions. We’ll also mark those you don’t use, so you can get rid of them in no time.
How Can I Cancel Rush247 on My Own?
The Rush Limbaugh’s terms of service are quite succinct on the subject of cancellation. Even though you can enjoy the Rush247 on their website, your Android or iOS device (through iTunes), the terms of service only describe canceling on the website. So, if you cancel differently, we advise you to send them an email and ask them to confirm the cancellation.
You can skip all this hassle and just cancel Rush247 using DoNotPay!
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Rush Limbaugh Website||Yes|
How To Cancel Rush247 on the Website
To cancel on the website, you need to:
- Go to the Rush Limbaugh website
- Click on the Need Help? Option in the upper right corner
- Scroll down to complete the form
- Enter Cancel Rush247 under Subject
- Fill in your personal details
- Write down any additional comments or questions
- Click on Select Files if you want to attach any documents
- Tap on Submit
Rush Limbaugh’s customer service should contact you to confirm the cancellation soon after.
Cancel Rush247 via Email
To cancel Rush247 via email, type out a cancellation request and send it to email@example.com. Make sure to include all the necessary information, such as your personal details, membership info, and anything you feel is important to mention. Rush Limbaugh’s customer service will contact you further in case they require additional information before they process your cancellation.
How To Cancel Rush247 on Your iOS Device
If you wish to cancel Rush247 on your iPhone or tablet, you have to:
- Go to Settings on your iOS device
- Click on Your Name
- Select Subscriptions
- Find Rush247 and click on it
- Hit Cancel Subscription
How To Cancel Rush247 on Your Android Device
Android users can cancel their Rush247 membership in their Google Play app:
- Click on the Play Store icon
- See if you’re signed in with the correct email address
- Tap on Menu
- Choose Subscriptions
- Select Rush247
- Tap on Cancel Subscription twice
Are There Any Similar Subscriptions to Rush247?
You canceled Rush247, but you want to listen to some radio shows, podcasts, or music? Take a look at a few of your options:
|TuneIn||Free internet radio (news, music, podcasts, sports)|
|SiriusXM||Online radio where you can listen to music, sports, and radio talk shows|
|K-Love Radio||Listen to contemporary Christian music|
Don’t Rush Out! DoNotPay Can Help You in More Ways Than One!
Canceling Rush247 isn’t the only task we can assist you with. DoNotPay can make other things easier as well, such as canceling Slacker Radio, K-Love Radio, and TuneIn, getting the Apple Music free trial or the SiriusXM free trial.
All you have to do is access DoNotPay from a web browser. With the help of DoNotPay, you can also:
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Find and sign up for clinical trials near you
- Appeal your speeding tickets
- Handle unpaid bills
- Make harassment and stalking disappears
- Demand a refund from any company
- Overturn your parking tickets
- Start free trials with no risks
- Stop endless spam emails forever
- Solve your credit card problems
- Deal with annoying robocalls
- Dispute your traffic tickets
- Terminate your subscriptions or memberships smoothly
- Demand refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Schedule a DMV appointment without a hitch
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer support