Tired of Same Old Songs? Cancel K-Love Radio With DoNotPay!
K-Love is a radio network for contemporary Christian music owned by Educational Media Foundation, which also owns K-Love Classics and Air1. It started airing in 1982 and now broadcasts content on more than 520 FM stations across the country.
Besides music, K-Love provides listeners with Christian advice and guidance by ten full-time ministers.
The listeners can support K-Love by one-time and monthly donations via credit cards, bank transfers, or PayPal.
How To Stop K-Love Radio Recurring Donations With DoNotPay
Most subscription-based services will make it difficult for you to stop paying for them. You will either have to spend a lot of time online figuring out the way to cancel your membership or waste your energy on long calls and futile emails.
DoNotPay makes handling this bothersome chore fast and easy. No matter the reason for cancellation or the type of service you want to stop, you will be able to put an end to those recurring charges within minutes. The cancellation process with DoNotPay is simple and easy to use for anyone:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in any web browser
- Choose Find Hidden Money from the homepage
- Enter K-Love Radio as the name of the service you want to stop
Our AI bots will take over your cancellation request and finish the job in your stead. Once they’re done, a notification will pop up in the app, and you can check off one more item on your to-do list.
You don’t have to stop with K-Love Radio. Connect your email address or bank account to our app and monitor all of your subscriptions. This feature makes finding and eliminating hidden expenses easier than ever before!
How To Cancel K-Love Radio the Old-Fashioned Way
If you’re tired of listening to incessant pledge drives and calls for donations instead of music or find their repertoire repetitive, you might want to reroute your donations elsewhere. The smoothest way to stop those K-Love payments is DoNotPay, but in case you want to learn more about other options, the overview of available cancellation methods is in the table below:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel K-Love Radio in an Email
K-Love Radio doesn’t disclose their email address. You will need to use the online contact form on their website instead:
- Open the Contact Us web page
- Scroll down to the end of the page
- Select the Donor, Pledges, and Account Questions category from the drop-down menu
- Fill out the rest of the form with your contact details
- Write a message requesting a cancellation of your monthly donations
- Hit Send Message
You should receive an email with a transcript of your message soon after.
Cancel K-Love Radio Over the Phone
Another way to contact K-Love Radio is by dialing 800-525-LOVE (5683). This phone line is dedicated to general queries, donations, and prayer requests. Before calling them, prepare the information that representatives might ask for, such as your account number or credit card details.
If you don’t want to wait too long before reaching a K-Love Radio agent, use another nifty DoNotPay feature that will help you jump the queue and get connected to a representative right away.
Cancel K-Love Radio by Mail
Canceling K-Love Radio will take the longest, but if other methods fail or you prefer to do it in writing, you can reach out to the network by snail mail. K-Love Radio has two physical addresses on their Contact page:
- P.O. Box—PO Box 2098, Omaha, NE 68103-2098 (donations)
- Office Address—5700 West Oaks Blvd, Rocklin, CA 95765 (general correspondence)
We suggest mailing your cancellation request to the second address because the first one is usually used for mailing donation checks.
Cancel K-Love Radio on the Website
While no official instructions are available on the K-Love Radio website about the cancellation from your account, you should be able to do so as some Reddit users report:
- Open the Sign In page
- Enter your login credentials
- Locate the option to cancel automated donations in your profile’s settings
Some Issues You Might Experience When Canceling K-Love Radio
Depending on the cancellation method you choose, you might experience some of the following issues:
- You forgot the email address and password to log in to your account
- Nobody is responding to your emails
- The phone line is too busy
The good news is that all of these issues can be resolved or avoided if you use DoNotPay’s tool for canceling unwanted subscriptions!
Looking for K-Love Radio Alternatives?
K-Love Radio is not the only Christian music radio network. Some of the most popular alternatives include:
DoNotPay Will Become Your Favorite AI Assistant
Access DoNotPay from any web browser. The list of other features that come with our app includes:
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Eliminating subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Putting an end to copyright infringement
- Stopping text spam
- Using free trials risk-free
- Serving revenge to robocall scammers
- Taking people and companies to small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment without any issues
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds from companies
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Protecting yourself and your loved ones from stalking and harassment
- Fighting speeding tickets