All Washed Up—How To Cancel Quick Quack Car Wash
Quick Quack Car Wash is a car wash company based in Roseville, California. The company operates in more than a hundred locations across California, Utah, Arizona, Texas, and Colorado. It offers a car wash subscription that lets customers get unlimited washes for a monthly fee.
If you’re moving or want to switch to another car wash, you can use DoNotPay to cancel your subscription in minutes.
Can I Pause My Cancel Quick Quack Car Wash Membership?
Quick Quack Car Wash doesn’t allow customers to pause their memberships. You can cancel your membership and choose to sign up at another point in time without penalties.
How To Cancel Quick Quack Car Wash Membership
You can cancel your Quick Quack Car Wash Membership using a few different methods:
- Calling their customer service line
- Unsubscribing on their website
Cancel by Calling Quick Quack Customer Service
Follow these steps to cancel Quick Quack via phone:
- Dial 888-772-2792
- Ask to speak to a Quick Quack representative
- Request that they cancel your recurring subscription
Cancel by Using the Website
You can also use their official website to cancel your membership. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to the Quick Quack Car Wash website
- Click on Submit a Request in the top-right corner
- Enter your email address
- In the Please choose your issue below drop-down menu, choose I'd like to cancel my membership
- Input your license plate number and the state you reside in
Your membership won’t be canceled immediately after you finish these steps. It takes a few days for the cancellation to process. If you want to avoid being billed for the following month, you should cancel at least three or four days before the start of the next billing period.
These are the ways you can cancel your Quick Quack Car Wash recurring membership:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Quick Quack Car Wash With DoNotPay’s Help
It can take a while to cancel Quick Quack by phone or website. If you want to get rid of your membership immediately and avoid a recurring payment, use DoNotPay’s Find Hidden Money feature. We help users cancel any subscription or membership within minutes. Follow these steps to cancel asap:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Select the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter Quick Quack Car Wash and submit
DoNotPay will cancel Quick Quack and make sure you aren’t billed again.
Try Another Car Wash After Canceling Quick Quack
If you aren’t satisfied with Quick Quacks service but still need a car wash subscription, there are plenty of alternatives out there. Here are a few examples that might better suit your needs:
|Mister Car Wash||Unlimited Exterior Cleaning—$39.99 per month
Unlimited Plus Interior Cleaning—$69.99 per month
|Tommy’s Express Car Wash||$19.99 per month||
DoNotPay Can Save You Money by Monitoring Subscriptions and Memberships
Let’s say you signed up for a Quick Quack Car Wash membership and subsequently forgot about it. The bills will still arrive, but you won’t always know where your money is going. The average American spends nearly $400 on subscriptions and memberships that they don’t use.
Connect DoNotPay to your email or bank account, and we can help you monitor your subscriptions. We’ll provide you with a list of services you pay for, and you can choose which ones you want to cancel.
Let DoNotPay Be Your Pocket Consumer Rights Champion
When you need to cancel a subscription—DoNotPay has your back. We’ve helped thousands of users cancel services like Tinder, Sling TV, Discord Nitro, Vivint, and many others. Use our app to cancel anything from gyms like Planet Fitness to cybersecurity apps like NordVPN.
After we’re done canceling the subscriptions and memberships you don’t need, we’ll help you with other cumbersome tasks. If you want to sue Comcast or Equifax in small claims courts, DoNotPay will walk you through the process. Use our app to fight legal harassment from an ex-spouse and stop stalkers.
You can access DoNotPay from your and start using our diverse features immediately. Here’s a list of tasks we can help simplify:
- Jumping the annoying phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling stubborn subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting your undeserved speeding tickets
- Dealing with bills when you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Suing people and companies that wronged you in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds from any company
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Waiving college application fees