Cancel Pure Flix Subscription in Just a Few Clicks!
Pure Flix is a film production, and distribution company focused on creating Christian movies.
This Netflix-with-a-twist service currently counts nearly 250,000 subscribers hooked on their content.
If you are subscribed to the service but decided Pure Flix is not your cup of tea, check out how you can cancel your subscription in no time.
Cancel Pure Flix With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is your virtual assistant that can get rid of your Pure Flix subscription in minutes.
Here is how to do it:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Pure Flix as the name of the service
- Wait for the app to inform you that the service has been canceled
DoNotPay can help you manage all of your active subscriptions. All you have to do is connect your email or bank account to the app, and we’ll identify and help you cancel any of them.
Other Methods to Cancel Your Pure Flix Subscription
There are several paths to choose from if you want to cancel your Pure Flix subscription. Here are some of them:
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
Cancel Pure Flix From Your PC
To cancel Pure Flix from your computer, follow these steps:
- Go to the Pure Flix website
- Log in to your account
- Hover over the Silhouette Icon at the top right of the screen
- Select My Account from the drop-down menu
- Select Membership
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Cancel My Membership
Cancel Pure Flix From Your Mobile
You can cancel Pure Flix from your mobile as well, but you have to use the web browser and not the app.
Here is how to do it:
- Access your Pure Flix account from your mobile browser
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner
- Tap the Silhouette Icon
- Pick My Account and then General
- Choose Membership
- Tap Cancel My Membership
Does the Pure Flix Subscription Renew Every Month?
Regardless if you have a monthly or an annual plan, Pure Flix auto-renews each month. Your card will get charged at the beginning of each billing cycle if you don’t cancel it before that.
Use DoNotPay to Stop Any Unwanted Charges on Your Credit Card!
Pure Flix offers a seven-day free trial to all of its customers. Once you sign up for the service, you will have to choose between a monthly and an annual pricing plan and enter your credit card info. When your free trial expires, it will continue automatically into one of these subscription plans.
Don't let Pure Flix take your money after a free trial! Use DoNotPay's virtual credit card to sign up for the service. That way, you won't have to worry about getting charged full price once your free trial expires.
Our virtual credit card will let you subscribe to Pure Flix without revealing your real name, credit card number, or the card's expiration date. It will look like a regular credit card to the company.
Common Issues When Canceling Pure Flix
There are two critical points you should pay attention to when canceling your Pure Flix subscription:
- There is no cancelation button—If there is no Cancel option in your Membership settings, your current account is either already canceled or inactive. To solve this problem, try resetting your password
- Roku device subscriptions—If you signed up with your Roku device, you will need to cancel your account through it or their website
What if I Cancel My Pure Flix Subscription in the Middle of the Month?
Pure Flix doesn't offer prorated credit. If you cancel your membership in the middle of the month, the service will last until the end of the current billing period. The same rule applies to the free trial. There are no refunds available for mid-month cancelations.
Can I Suspend My Pure Flix Subscription for a While?
Pure Flix doesn't provide you with an opportunity to suspend or pause your subscription. Once you pay the monthly fee, you will have the service until the end of the billing period. There is no option to request a refund if you are not using your subscription.
What Are Some Pure Flix Alternatives?
If you are looking for a different family-friendly streaming service, you might like some of the these popular options:
||$4.99 a month|
||$5.99 a month|
Don't Get Trampled by Bureaucracy! Use DoNotPay!
DoNotPay is the first robot lawyer in the world specialized in assisting people with various administrative challenges.
You can access DoNotPay from your web browser!
Some of the tasks DoNotPay can take over are:
- Getting revenge on robocall scammers
- Suing people and businesses in small claims court
- Booking a DMV appointment
- Getting refunds for flights that were delayed or canceled
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills that are too high
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Helping you free yourself from spam mail