Learn How To Cancel Public Information Services in Just a Few Clicks
Public Information Services provides background checks that help you find out the information you need about anyone. They contain millions of consumer records with more than a billion pieces of information you might be interested in.
How To Cancel Public Information Services Yourself
If you no longer desire to be subscribed to Public Information Services, there are a few ways for you to cancel your membership. Take a look at the list below:
Can You Cancel With
How To Cancel Public Information Services Over the Phone
You can end your Public Information Services membership by calling this number: 1-800-617-3169. Talk to the customer service, explain why you no longer want to be one of their subscribers, and ask for further instructions.
How To Cancel Public Information Services Through Company Website
If you choose to terminate your Public Information Services subscription this way, you will need to log in to your Member Account page online.
- Type in your Email Address in the first box
- Enter your Password in the second box
- Follow further instructions
How To Cancel Public Information Services via Email
In case you opt to end your Public Information Services via email, these are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Compose a formal email
- Provide all the necessary info about your account
- State the cancellation reasons
- Send the email to support@PublicInfoServices.com
- Wait for the response and further instructions
How To Cancel Public Information Services With the Help of DoNotPay—The Easy and Stress-Free Way
The best choice for you to cancel Public Informations Services is using DoNotPay. The solution to your problem is just a few clicks away.
The steps are few and easy:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser or download it from the iOS store
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in Public Information Services
That’s all you need to do! DoNotPay will let you know when your membership has been canceled.
Allow DoNotPay To Track All Your Subscriptions
An average American spends $348 on subscriptions they don’t even use. Sounds familiar? Are you subscribed to anything and everything and can’t keep track of what you are actually using? Don’t worry—DoNotPay can help you save your money by tracking your subscriptions.
Connect your email or bank account to our app, and it will identify your subscriptions, make you aware of them, and help you cancel them if you want.
DoNotPay Can Help You Manage Free Trials With Our Virtual Credit Card
With DoNotPay’s virtual credit card, you can start a free trial without worries about getting charged. Our app will generate a credit card number that you can provide as your payment detail. The company will not be able to tell the difference, and they will auto-approve any free trial. If they try to charge you, they will fail. You can finally enjoy your free trials in peace and without worry about forgetting to cancel them before companies get you to pay up!
What Are the Best Alternatives to Public Information Services?
If you decide to end your subscription to Public Information Services, you should have no problem finding alternatives to it. A number of companies offer similar features. Here are some of them:
$29.95 per month
$19.95 per month
$22.86 per month
Explore Other Ways DoNotPay Can Make Your Life Easier
DoNotPay can help you with a lot more than just canceling your subscriptions. Having trouble with corporate stalking? DoNotPay can assist you with that. Are you fed up with spam email? DoNotPay can help you declutter your inbox. Maybe you need help with paying your bills? Our app has got you covered.
- Ending other subscriptions or memberships
- Preventing and stopping spam mail
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Managing credit card problems
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Pushing bills you can’t pay right away
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting a DMV appointment
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Jumping the phone queue for all companies
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Getting rid of spam texts
- Signing up to free trials risk-free