Find Out How To Cancel ProtectMyID
ProtectMyID is a service dedicated to combating identity theft with early fraud detection and non-stop assistance from Fraud Resolutions Agents.
Users seem to enjoy the service, but unexpected breaches cast a shadow on the efficacy of ProtectMyID. When a service fails to do its one job, it’s time to cancel your subscription.
We can offer an easy way out with DoNotPay’s Find Hidden Money feature.
How To Cancel ProtectMyID by Yourself
ProtectMyID offers two methods for subscription cancellations:
- By email
- Via phone
Cancel ProtectMyID Subscription by Email
Contacting customer support via email is a better option if you want to make sure you’ve listed all the problems and reasons for cancellation, but also to avoid any misunderstandings. The downside is that it may take longer.
This is the procedure:
- Add the subject so that the email doesn’t end up in the spam folder
- Provide reasons for cancellation
- Include your account details
- Send to email@example.com
Keep in mind that they may ask you to cancel over the phone.
Cancel ProtectMyID via Phone
If you get redirected or prefer resolving issues over the phone, here’s what you need to prepare:
- Account information (account number and selected plan)
- Personal information (Social Security number and credit card number)
Contact customer support at 1-866-960-6943 and prepare to wait for an available customer service agent.
If you are not sure to handle the cancellation, take a look at the following table for more information on how you can terminate your ProtectMyID subscription:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
Use DoNotPay To Cancel ProtectMyID Subscription Stress-Free
ProtectMyID users have a lot of complaints regarding subscription cancellation. Some of them claim that, although being allowed to pay for multiple accounts, they could terminate only one.
If you want to deal with this problem without losing any more time and money, you’ve come to the right place. With our Find Hidden Money feature, you can cancel the ProtectMyID subscription hassle-free, without the fear of being charged again. We make sure that once you terminate your account, it’s for good.
Access our app from your web browser and follow these steps:
- Choose the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter ProtectMyID as the service you want to be canceled
We will do the rest and notify you when the cancellation is completed.
Find an ID Protection Service That Suits You Better
If you are not satisfied with ProtectMyID but still want your financial and personal information protected, you should look into other viable options. You can check the services and their features in the following table:
Take Control of Your Subscriptions and Save Money
How many times have you subscribed to a streaming service only to watch one season of an underwhelming show? Have you ever signed up for a gym membership as a part of the new year’s resolution and stopped going after two sessions? If this sounds familiar, you are among 80% of Americans who are not aware of the amount of money they spend on monthly subscriptions.
To combat that, connect DoNotPay to your bank account or email, and we’ll monitor all your subscriptions and suggest those that should be canceled.
Enjoy Other Outstanding Features DoNotPay Has To Offer
Access our app from your web browser to see what else we have to offer. We can help you with:
- Keeping your work safe from copyright violations
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Scheduling DMV appointments in no time
- Enjoying free trials without risks
- Resolving credit card issues
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Getting in touch with customer service reps fast
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Getting refunds from airlines
- Fighting parking tickets
- Managing bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Requesting refunds from numerous companies
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Freeing yourself from spam email forever
- Getting rid of spam SMS
- Getting in touch with loved ones in prison
- Applying for various clinical trials
- Finding unclaimed assets under your name
- Waiving college application fees