How To Cancel Placeit Subscriptions in No Time
Placeit is a virtual platform featuring more than 58,000 tools, mockups, and templates that help users create unique and absorbing visual content. It’s a part of the Envato community, and it attracts graphic designers and artists with an affordable monthly subscription price of only $14.95.
How Do I Cancel a Placeit Subscription With DoNotPay?
The competition among platforms such as Placeit is huge, and you can get tired of this particular program easily. There may be another, more appropriate app with materials that better suit your needs, or Placeit may not be worth the money.
DoNotPay’s Find Hidden Money feature allows you to cancel any service you deem unnecessary.
Here are the steps you need to follow to cancel a Placeit subscription in a snap:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Go to the Find Hidden Money option
- Type Placeit as the name of the service
You will get a notification when the cancellation process ends.
If you wish to manage all your subscriptions with our assistance, it’s enough to connect DoNotPay with your email address or bank account. This way, we will be able to detect all your memberships and services and cancel any of them if you choose so.
How To Cancel a Placeit Subscription on My Own
If you want to cancel Placeit services by yourself, you need to do it at least 24 hours before the next billing cycle so that it doesn’t get renewed automatically.
Apart from DoNotPay, there are two more ways of canceling your membership on this platform:
- Over the phone
- By email
How To Cancel Placeit Subscriptions via Phone
If this is your preferred option, follow these steps:
- Dial (833) 783-2393
- Wait for the customer support agent
- Provide info related to your account or your payment details and ask the reps to cancel your membership
If all the details are in order, the company will cancel the service right away.
The customer support working hours are from 8.30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m (Central Time), excluding weekends.
How To Cancel Your Placeit Subscription via Email
Another way to cancel Placeit is by sending an email to their customer support:
- Write a message requesting a service cancellation
- Add the reason for your account termination
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Will Placeit Let Me Pause My Subscription Instead of Canceling It?
The answer is yes—you can put your subscription on standby. You can use this option when you don’t need to create much content and you don’t want to be charged for that period.
Be aware that the pausing option is possible only if your account has been active for more than three months. You can skip a maximum of two billing cycles.
The process is simple:
- Log in to your Placeit account
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Cancel your subscription
- Click on the blue Pause for 2 Months button
Are There Any Alternatives to Placeit?
The market boasts several world-famous platforms that might be a perfect alternative to Placeit if it doesn’t suit your needs. You can see some of them below:
The Company Doesn’t Want To Cancel Your Subscription? You Can Sue Them With DoNotPay
The company remains silent even though you tried to get in touch with them and cancel the membership? If submitting requests in the above-mentioned ways wasn’t enough, DoNotPay can play the role of your virtual assistant and help you take Placeit to small claims court.
Our app gathers the available evidence and makes it easier for you to prove that you’ve tried to resolve the issue peacefully before the court procedure starts. DoNotPay was honored with American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access for our customer rights advocacy, and you can rely on us to help in this matter.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Having issues with other subscriptions and memberships as well? No worries—DoNotPay makes it simple to cancel various other services such as Bumble, Scribd, Office 365, TME Magazine, or QuickBooks Online.
Access our learning base through your web browser and use DoNotPay for assistance in:
- Stopping text spam
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting refunds from companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Applying for clinical trials
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement