A Hole-In-One Way To Cancel Performance Golf Zone
Performance Golf Zone is an online publishing platform for golfers who are looking to improve their playing skills. The website offers free training videos and premium golf training programs for a bi-monthly paid subscription.
How To Cancel Performance Golf Zone by Yourself
If your game is now up to snuff and you no longer require Performance Golf Zone’s services, you can unsubscribe from the website via the following channels:
Can You Cancel With
Cancel Performance Golf Zone via Email
You can cancel your Performance Golf Zone membership by sending an email to email@example.com. You should receive a confirmation email notifying you once the cancellation comes into effect.
DoNotPay Can Cancel Your Performance Golf Zone Subscription for You
If you prefer, DoNotPay can handle your Performance Golf Zone cancellation for you.
Heed these instructions:
- Open DoNotPay in any
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in Performance Golf Zone as the service you want to cancel
And that’s it! You’ll receive a confirmation email from us as soon as we’ve canceled Performance Golf Zone for you.
If you wish to feed multiple birds with one scone and unsubscribe from several services at once, DoNotPay can give you a hand with that, too. When you connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay, we’ll identify which subscriptions and memberships you should stop paying for at once. Then, if you wish, we can also handle the cancellations for you.
Does Performance Golf Zone Offer a Free Trial?
You will be automatically charged once the two weeks run out. Performance Golf Zone will charge your selected payment method on a monthly basis—if you selected a monthly plan—for your membership fee until you cancel.
Does Performance Golf Zone Issue Refunds?
When you first sign up for the service, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your monthly plan, or a 365-day money-back guarantee if the yearly plan didn’t quite impress you.
You will not be able to get a refund for:
- Monthly recurring payments of $19 per month for the Scratch Club/Quick Fix Vault
- Monthly membership charges for the private online coaching program
Do you need to apply for a refund with Performance Golf Zone? The easiest way to do so is with DoNotPay.
Will Performance Golf Zone Let Me Pause My Subscription?
No, there is no possibility to pause your Performance Golf Zone subscription.
Fend Off Auto-Renewed Subscription Charges With Our App
Have you heard of DoNotPay’s Free Trial Card? We’ve devised a virtual credit card that has nothing to do with your bank account, yet you can use it to sign up for all kinds of free trials, absolutely risk-free!
The way it works is immensely simple, yet effective. The Free Trial Card generates credit card details that look legitimate to the vendor—these include a temporary, single-use credit card number, expiry date, and cardholder name. They will work when you’re filling out an online form to start a free trial, but will not lead the merchant to any funding source if they attempt to charge you. In other words, your money is 100% safe and sound, even if you forget to cancel the free trial on time!
A few other things you should know about our Free Trial Card:
- A free email address that you can use during the sign-up process is included
- The card gets rejected on subscription pages
- It only gets approved on free trial pages
Quite a bulletproof way to save your money, isn’t it?
Tee Up Your Agenda With DoNotPay
Dealing with refunds, bureaucracy, cancellations, chargebacks, and other miscellaneous admin tasks consumes a lot of time—time that you could spend playing golf!
That’s why you should leave it all to our app. Thanks to our AI-powered bots, we have automated processes that are generally tedious and draining when done manually. Do you need to cancel your College Sports Live subscription or your DAZN membership? Just let our app know, and consider it done.
You can access DoNotPay from any and get a hand with tasks such as:
- Getting revenge on scammers behind robocalls
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Managing bills you are unable to pay
- Obtaining compensation or refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Challenging speeding tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Suing individuals and companies in small claims court
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Eliminating spam mail
- Fighting parking tickets
- Holding the line when calling customer service
- Scheduling a DMV appointment without the wait
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Stopping text spam