How to cancel College Sports Live in no more than two minutes
College Sports Live is a CBS sports streaming service allowing you to watch close to 20,000 live events annually and follow hundreds of college sports teams. There are two options to choose from:
- Monthly subscription
- Annual subscription
What ways are there to cancel College Sports Live?
Whether you’re no longer satisfied with the content on College Sports Live or you’ve found another channel that suits you better, you can always cancel your subscription. Your subscription won’t be automatically canceled if you delete your account. Here are your options for terminating the use of this service:
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
|On their website||Yes|
What number to dial to cancel College Sports Live via phone?
If you decide to cancel your subscription via phone, all you need to do is dial 800-781-9444. This type of cancelation can be rather time-consuming, though. To skip the long phone queue, and get through customer support right away, turn to DoNotPay to contact the company for you.
How to cancel College Sports Live online
Canceling your subscription online can be done by taking the following steps:
- Log in to your College Sports Live account
- Hover over My Account icon to open the dropdown menu
- Click on Profile
- Go to Subscription Status
- In the “If you’d like to cancel this subscription, please click here” statement, follow the link on Click Here
- Confirm cancelation
- Wait for the confirmation email
Rely on DoNotPay to cancel College Sports Live for you
The most efficient way to cancel College Sports Live is with the help of your trusted robot lawyer. DoNotPay can help you cancel your subscription in just a couple of simple steps.
- Log in via your web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Tell the chatbot which service you want to cancel (type “College Sports Live”)
- Wait for the confirmation email
How to spot College Sports Live charges on your statement
When it’s time to pay for this live streaming service, here’s how you can spot College Sports Live charges on your statement:
- COLLEGE SPORTS LIVE 800-781-9444 CA
How to pause your subscription for College Sports Live
You cannot pause your subscription for College Sports Live. You can only cancel your current subscription and then resubscribe if you decide to use it again at some point in the future.
DoNotPay can monitor all your subscriptions
Another convenient option you have with us is to turn DoNotPay into your personal subscription tracker. We can keep track of all your subscriptions and identify any unused services. DoNotPay can make sure you don’t pay anything you no longer use. All you need to do is:
- Connect your email or bank account with DoNotPay
- Wait for DoNotPay to identify your active subscriptions
Does College Sports Live offer a prorated refund?
There are no refunds on canceled services. College Sports Live will continue to charge you until the end of the billing cycle, during which time you will have access to the service. If you have a monthly subscription and cancel it at the beginning of the month, don’t expect the cancelation confirmation before the month ends.
Are you having a legal issue with College Sports Live? DoNotPay is here to help you
If you believe that College Sports Live has wronged you in any way, DoNotPay is here to help you sue companies in small claims court. As the first robot lawyer honored with the ABA Brown award for access to justice efforts, DoNotPay is the right choice for you. We can help you fight against bureaucracy easily and free of charge.
Consider switching to some of the best alternatives to College Sports Live
Are you looking for some better solutions to continue watching your favorite sports events? You should consider some of the following alternatives:
|ESPN+||$4.99 for a monthly subscription
$49.99 for an annual subscription
|Hulu + Live||$54.99 for a monthly subscription||
What else can DoNotPay do to help you?
DoNotPay is here to help you out with a variety of other issues, too. Here are some other services you can ask for:
- Cancel any other subscription service or membership
- Find a quicker way to get an appointment with the DMV
- Jump the phone queue when you need to contact customer service
- Avoid being charged after your free trial by making virtual credit cards
- Get your money back for canceled and delayed flights
- Contest parking tickets
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Fight speeding tickets
- Help you sue people and companies in small claims court