Don’t Like MeUndies? Be a Smarty-Pants and Cancel MeUndies!
MeUndies is a company that sells underwear, sleepwear, and loungewear for men and women, but it conquered the market with its men briefs.
Besides shopping for individual pieces, you can become a MeUndies member and get new MeUndies products delivered to you monthly.
If you’re not satisfied and wish to cancel your membership, DoNotPay can help you!
Understanding the MeUndies Cancellation Policy
MeUndies Terms & Conditions state that your membership automatically renews each month. You may cancel MeUndies at any time. If you want the cancellation to take effect the following month, you should cancel at least one day before the end-of-the-term date.
In case you have more than one membership, you have to cancel them separately.
How To Cancel Your MeUndies Membership
MeUndies suggests canceling on its website. If you come across any issues, you can reach out in other ways, and a customer support rep will help you. Check out your options:
|Can You Cancel Via?||Yes/No|
|Text Message||If you need help|
|Online Chat||If you need help|
|Online Request||If you need help|
Cancel MeUndies on the Website
To cancel your MeUndies membership, do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Click on Manage Your Pair
- Tap on Order Settings
- Select End Membership
- Choose the reason for canceling
- Fill in a short survey
- Tick the I Understand box
- Click on Remove This Pair From My Membership
- Type in Confirm
- Hit Confirm Cancel
Cancel MeUndies via Text Message
If you can’t cancel your membership on the MeUndies website, you can send a message to 888-552-6775 and ask for help.
Cancel MeUndies via Online Chat
You can reach out to MeUndies customer support by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of the home page. Agents are available every day from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
Cancel MeUndies by Submitting an Online Request
To submit an online request, visit the Request page, and follow these instructions:
- Choose I have a question about my MeUndies account
- Enter your email address
- Fill in the Subject and the Description of your request
- Tap on Submit
Cancel MeUndies With Ease Using DoNotPay
You don’t need to deal with canceling MeUndies on your own or wait for customer service to help you. All you need is DoNotPay!
Visit our platform in a web browser and check out how easy it is to cancel your MeUndies membership:
- Select the Find Hidden Money feature
- Type in MeUndies as the service you want to cancel
- Submit your cancellation request
What happens next is that DoNotPay contacts MeUndies and cancels the membership on your behalf. Once we get it done, we will notify you via email, typically within 48h.
Are there any other memberships or subscriptions you need to shake off? Our AI-driven app makes it convenient to monitor all of them! If you link your bank account or email address to DoNotPay, you’ll get a list of your active memberships. Scan the list with ease, and you might find a subscription or two that you should get rid of. DoNotPay will help you do it in a few clicks!
Can I Pause My MeUndies Membership?
Yes, you can. You can put your MeUndies membership on hold for one or three months. Here’s how it works:
|Pause for One Month||Pause for Three Months|
Use DoNotPay To Save Time and Money
Visit our app in a web browser to access all of our features. Let DoNotPay be your assistant the next time you want to:
- Submit a claim for any warranty
- Fight parking tickets
- File small claims lawsuits against people and companies
- Protect your work from copyright violation
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Search for unclaimed money under your name
- Manage your unpaid bills
- Sign up for free trials the safe way
- Fix problems with credit cards
- Request college application fee waivers
- Pass government tests with flying colors
- Request a refund or chargeback for any purchase
- Skip the call waiting when calling customer service
- Stay protected from stalking or harassment
- Appeal speeding tickets
- Free yourself from spam text messages
- File your insurance claims
- Book appointments at the DMV quickly
- Cancel any subscriptions
- Contact incarcerated friends or family members
- Fight back robocalls and win
- Request a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Stop spam emails from sliding into your inbox
- Sign up for online services without phone verification
- Apply for various clinical trials in your area