Cancel Jagex Without Any Hassle
Jagex is the mastermind behind RuneScape and the Home of Living Games. Over 260 million gamers have accounts with Jagex.
How To Cancel Jagex
Jagex generally only allows you to cancel through the payment method that you use for the subscription.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Method of Payment||Yes|
Canceling Through Email
To cancel your Jagex subscription through email, you can follow these steps:
- Write an email requesting cancelation of your subscription
- Add your name, email address, the date your subscription started, and the services you wish to cancel
- Include the payment method you used to obtain the subscription
- Send the email to email@example.com
Canceling Through Letter
This method is similar to an email:
- Draft a letter requesting the company to cancel your subscription
- Include your name, email address, the date you started the subscription, and the services that you’re canceling
- Make sure to include your payment method
- Send the letter to Jagex Limited, 220 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WA
Canceling Through Your Method of Payment
Log onto the Jagex website and select the ‘contact us’ tab. From there, follow these steps:
- Look for billing and follow the link
- Find and click the cancel subscription button
- Scroll down until you see the method of payment you used to pay for the subscription
- Click on the link and follow the prompts
The methods of payment include:
- Debit and credit card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Let DoNotPay Help You Cancel Your Jagex Subscription
DoNotPay makes it easy to cancel subscriptions. It only takes a few minutes, and you don’t have to deal with customer support or search around on websites to find the right links. There are two ways to do it.
DoNotPay Helps You Cancel Any Subscription
The second method described allows you to monitor all your active subscriptions easily. It is particularly useful when you find yourself spending more than you’d like on services you don’t use but can’t get around to canceling. With DoNotPay, it takes no more than a few taps of your fingers to be free from all the useless money-eaters!
DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card Will Stop Free Trials Before You Pay
Jagex no longer offers a free trial, but many other subscription services do. Once you’ve entered your credit card details, you can be charged if you forget to cancel. A virtual credit card generates temporary credit card info to verify your identity. You’ll be able to carry on with the free trial, but the company won’t bill you when the trial ends since they don’t have your real credit card details.
DoNotPay offers you the use of a virtual credit card to help you save your money if you forget to cancel your free trial.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is the world’s first virtual lawyer that can help you sort out the little issues that can turn into huge problems. From dealing with credit card issues to helping you sue banks and any companies that have wronged you, DoNotPay has tons of useful tips and tricks to make your life easier. If you’re dealing with a stubborn company, we can help you cancel their services and get refunds.
- Avoid waiting on hold whenever you’re getting in touch with customer service reps
- Cancel unwanted memberships and subscriptions
- Get out of traffic tickets
- Stop all spam text messages
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Sort out credit card issues
- Get compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Make your DMV appointments quickly and easily, without you having to wait
- Deal with unpaid bills
- Find any funds under your name that you’re not aware of
- Get rid of spam mail forever
- Waive college application fees
- Take companies to small claims court
- Stay in contact with loved ones in prison
- Dispute parking tickets
- Get refunds from any company
- Protect yourself against stalking and harassment
- Get your revenge on robocalls
- File a claim for any warranty
- Apply for clinical trials
- Understand copyright infringement and how to protect your work
- Sign up for subscriptions without phone verification
- Sign up for free trials without getting billed