Cancel Humble Bundle in the Easiest Way Possible
Humble Bundle is a subscription service for games. You can sign up for different levels of subscriptions and receive a monthly bundle of games according to your level.
Pausing Or Canceling Your Account
Humble Bundle allows you to pause your account instead of canceling. This option is useful if you’re not sure if you want to cancel your subscription permanently. As long as you don’t cancel, the subscription can be reactivated at any point.
How To Cancel Humble Bundle
You can cancel your Humble Bundle account at any time, and you won’t be charged as long as you cancel at least one week before new content is released.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Canceling Using the Humble Bundle Website
To cancel using the website, follow these steps:
- Log onto the Humble Monthly Subscriber page
- Select Cancel my plan
- You’ll be redirected to the page giving you the option to pause instead of cancel
- Make sure you cancel the subscription when prompted
Possible Problems With Canceling Your Subscription
Since Humble Bundle is a Russian subscription site, Google translates the entire website into English automatically. Translations done by a machine are unreliable and difficult to understand, so the website is confusing and hard to navigate. To cancel, you’ll have to search around on the site to find the appropriate page. You can’t use any other method to cancel your subscription—aside from DoNotPay.
Let DoNotPay Help You Cancel Your Humble Bundle Subscription
Canceling your Humble Bundle subscription on your own can take time, and the longer you struggle, the longer you have to pay for the service. DoNotPay cares about your time and money. The app can take care of the cancellation process for you.
The DoNotPay app will notify you as soon as the subscription has been canceled.
Allow DoNotPay To Monitor Your Subscriptions
If you no longer want a subscription, but you’re not sure how to cancel it or never get around to doing it, allow DoNotPay to take care of it for you. Allow the app to use your email address or banking details to search for all your active subscriptions. You can choose which subscriptions you want to cancel and allow DoNotPay to continue the process for you.
Some subscriptions we’ve helped users cancel include:
Does Humble Bundle Offer A Free Trial?
Humble Bundle offers a free trial month for users to experience the benefits of the subscription service. The free trial is called a Rooster Teeth account. This offer is only valid for new subscribers, and you need a credit card to verify the subscription.
DoNotPay Allows You To Use a Virtual Credit Card To Sign Up For Free Trials Safely
If you want to sign up for the free trial but you’re worried that you’ll forget to cancel and get charged, DoNotPay has the solution. It offers the use of a virtual credit card that generates fake credit card info, so you can safely verify your subscription without sharing sensitive information on the internet.
You can sign up for a free trial using the virtual credit card, and once the trial period ends, you won’t get billed. DoNotPay doesn’t only take care of your budget but also your privacy by keeping your credit card information safe.
Allow DoNotPay To Take Care of More Than Just Subscriptions
DoNotPay has been designed to take care of all the little things in your life. The AI lawyer can help you cancel various subscriptions, but that’s not all it can do.
If you’re struggling with a company that doesn’t want to let you unsubscribe, DoNotPay can help you with a lawsuit against that company in small claims court.
Apart from the virtual credit card, you can use the fake number app to generate a burner number when signing up for subscriptions. Keep your personal data completely private with this service.
You can open DoNotPay in your web browser and access any of the features to help you:
- Waive college application fees
- Deal with credit card problems
- End subscriptions or memberships
- Contest traffic tickets
- Deal with overdue bills you’re unable to pay
- Get compensated for robocalls
- Access unclaimed funds under your name
- Make a DMV appointment without the wait
- Not wait on hold when getting in touch with customer care
- Apply for various clinical trials
- File a claim for any warranty
- Fight parking tickets
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Get chargebacks from any company
- Sign up for services without your real phone number
- Get rid of spam text messages
- Get in touch with your imprisoned loved ones
- Fight speeding tickets
- Protect your creative work against copyright infringement
- Claim compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Get rid of spam mail forever
- Sign up for free trials with no risks
- Sue people and companies who have wronged you in small claims court