Find Out How To Cancel Hiscox Effortlessly
Hiscox is a US-based insurance provider. It is a part of the Hiscox Group that has around 3,000 employees across 14 countries and was founded in 1901. If you no longer require their services, you can cancel your insurance policy with the help of DoNotPay in no time.
How To Cancel Hiscox on Your Own
You can cancel Hiscox on your own if you don’t mind spending a bit more time and energy during the process. They offer just one option to do so, and yes, it involves talking on the phone with customer service reps—not the favorite task for an average person. See more details below:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Your Hiscox Subscription Over the Phone
If you want to end your Hiscox subscription, the only way to get in touch with their customer support is over the phone. Here are the steps to follow:
- Call 866-283-7545
- Explain the reason you’re calling
- Give them your policy number and customer info
- Make it clear that you want to cancel your insurance policy and recurring payments
- Wait for further instructions
Cancel Hiscox With DoNotPay Fast and Easy
You can always opt to cancel Hiscox with the help of DoNotPay, and that is the fastest and safest way to deal with any unwanted service. To be done with the process in just a few clicks, you’ll need to:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Choose the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Hiscox as the service you wish to terminate
And you’re done! You will be notified the moment DoNotPay cancels your Hiscox membership, and you won’t see their charges on your account ever again. You can also connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay so that we can identify all your memberships and allow you to keep track of them.
What Are the Alternative Options to Hiscox?
In case you terminate Hiscox, you can rest assured that you’ll find a suitable replacement for their services. Here are some of your options:
|James River Insurance Company||Depends on your policy||
|Assured Guaranty||Depends on your policy||
|EMC Insurance Group||Depends on your policy||
Is Hiscox Being Difficult? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Them
DoNotPay can offer you some assistance in suing Hiscox in small claims court if you’re having problems with the company. The world's first robot lawyer can prepare the relevant court forms to file and compose the script with winning arguments for you to read while there.
We can also create a demand letter with all the required information and send it to the defendant before filing a lawsuit. DoNotPay helps with the process called ‘serving the defendant’, making sure that Hiscox gets all the stamped copies of your court forms in time.
Allow our app recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access to fight bureaucracy issues for you!
What Do Hiscox Charges Look Like on a Bank Statement?
You will know that your subscription with Hiscox was successfully canceled when you check your bank statements and don’t see one of these codes:
|HIS*HISCOX INC 888-202-3007 GA||Hiscox||Hiscox Business Insurance, White Plains|
What Else Can DoNotPay Assist You With?
DoNotPay has numerous features that can help you deal with almost any kind of administrative issues.
In case you can’t get rid of fake insurance quotes direct robocalls, DoNotPay will gladly assist you in reporting them.
Perhaps you spent some time in the hospital and want to know how to get help with paying hospital bills after insurance? Don’t stress, we got you covered.
Open DoNotPay in your , and let us perform our magic with one of the following issues:
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Getting refunds from any company
- Keeping your work safe from copyright infringement
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Avoiding the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting sweet revenge on robocalls
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships that you don't need
- Applying for clinical trials
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Covering bills that you are unable to pay
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Disputing parking tickets
- Tackling credit card issues
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Blocking text spam for good
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy