Has Your Kid Grown Out of It? Cancel Highlights With DoNotPay!
Highlights is a magazine for children that combines educational and entertaining tasks. The company started operating in 1946, and today encompasses book publishers like Zaner-Bloser, Stenhouse Publishers, and Staff Development for Educators.
Besides the main edition meant for children of ages six to twelve, you can buy one-, two-, or three-year subscriptions to:
- High Five Magazine—ages two to six
- HELLO Magazine—ages zero to two
- High Five Bilingüe Magazine—ages two to five
Cancel Highlights Subscriptions the Easy Way
Children’s interests constantly shift. What used to be fun when they were five won’t hold their attention a few months later. DoNotPay offers an easy way to get out of that Highlights subscription when your children start looking at smartphone screens more often than activity magazines.
There’s no need to call customer support centers or exchange several emails, risking no response or annoying offers to downgrade instead. With our platform, the cancellation process takes only a few minutes and three easy steps:
- Create a DoNotPay profile in any web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money option when you log in
- Enter Highlights to indicate the subscription you want to get rid of
Our AI bots will unsubscribe you as soon as possible without any further action on your side.
Alternative Methods To Cancel Highlights Magazine
If you wish to explore more options to stop those recurring Highlights charges, check out the table below:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Highlights in an Email
One method to eliminate Highlights from the list of your ongoing subscriptions and memberships is to send an email to their customer support. Cancellation emails should contain your customer or subscription number, your contact details, and a clear request that you wish to stop receiving upcoming issues of the Highlights magazine.
When you’re done composing the email, send it to CustomerService@Highlights.com. You can use the same email to ask for any applicable refunds or the confirmation that your subscription is no longer active.
Cancel Highlights Over the Phone
An even less convenient method is to call the Highlights customer support staff. You will have to consider their business hours, deal with long waiting times on hold, and listen to agents’ attempts to keep you from canceling.
Cancellations over the phone include these steps:
- Prepare useful information for the customer support representative beforehand
- Dial 800-255-9517 and press 1 for the right department
- Use DoNotPay to avoid waiting in a queue
- Ask the first available agent to terminate your subscription
If you want to cancel a Highlights book club membership, you should call 888-372-6433 and press 2 when prompted.
The company’s customer care center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.
Does Highlights Offer Pro-Rata Discounts?
Even though you have to pay the full subscription amount upfront, you don’t have to wait to get all the issues. The company allows you to cancel anytime. According to their Automatic Renewal Details page, if you cancel Highlights before it’s time to renew, you will receive a prorated refund for the remaining issues.
Looking for an Alternative to Highlights Magazine?
In case your kids got bored by the Highlights content, you can show them one of these magazines:
|Kazoo||From $40 per year||
|Click||From $33.95 per year||
|National Geographic for Little Kids||From $15 per year||
Got Some Other Magazine Subscriptions To Cancel?
You don’t have to lose money if you change your mind halfway through a magazine subscription or if you forget all the magazines you’re paying for. By connecting your email address or bank account to DoNotPay, monitoring recurring charges will become easier, and you will be able to identify subscriptions and memberships that you no longer need.
Use DoNotPay To Deal With Annoying Bureaucracy
Canceling unwanted subscriptions and memberships is useful because it saves money, but DoNotPay can do so much more than that.
If you want to explore other ways DoNotPay can help you with various administrative issues, sign up for your account in any web browser. We can assist with:
- Scheduling DMV appointments hassle-free
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the queue when calling customer support reps
- Stopping copyright infringement
- Applying for clinical trials
- Saying goodbye to text spam
- Flipping the script on robocall scammers
- Fixing credit card problems
- Suing individuals and companies in small claims court
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Eliminating spam mail
- Paying exorbitant bills
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from various companies
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Signing up for free trials without risks