Don’t Be Caught on the Hop—Cancel Grasshopper in Three Simple Steps
Grasshopper is a communication tool used for small and midsize businesses. The virtual phone system provides you with a second phone number, separate from your private one. Grasshopper isn’t a service provider, so calls are forwarded to your main phone number. Grasshopper has an app for iOS, Android, and your desktop, but you can also use it without the app.
If you need to, you can cancel Grasshopper easily with DoNotPay.
How To Cancel Grasshopper with DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the best option for canceling services because it leaves no room for error. We cancel your service within 48 hours of your request and send you a confirmation email after it’s done. No need to go through endless surveys about why you want to leave the company or call customer support and wait for agents to pick up. When it comes to DoNotPay, all you need to do is open the app in your web browser and follow these three steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Grasshopper as the service you want us to terminate for you
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Grasshopper Manually
The only way to cancel Grasshopper besides DoNotPay is by calling their customer service. Before canceling your Grasshopper account, you need to make sure that your fees are paid. You also need to transfer your Grasshopper phone number to another carrier.
The information you’ll have to provide for the customer service agent is:
- Your account number—Grasshopper Connect phone number
- The four-digit Master PIN
- The last four digits of the credit card you used for Grasshopper
- Your billing address
Follow the next steps to cancel Grasshopper by yourself:
- Call Grasshopper customer service at 1-833-851-8340 (toll-free)
- Ask the agent to cancel your Grasshopper account
- Remind them to send you a confirmation email
You may also call at 1-805-617-7080, which is a long-distance number.
Does Grasshopper Offer a Free Trial?
Grasshopper has a seven-day free trial, and it includes the following features:
- One phone number with three extensions
- 100 business talk minutes
- 100 business texts
What Are the Alternatives to Grasshopper?
If you cancel Grasshopper because you want to find a better business phone system, check out some of the alternatives:
|Vonage||Starts at $24.99/month||
|Nextiva||Starts at $19.95/month||
|RingCentral||Starts at $29.99/month||
DoNotPay Can Monitor Your Subscriptions for Unused Services
Everyone loves signing up for free trials, but the majority of people—84% of Americans to be exact—forget to cancel them after the free trial ends. An average American will spend $240 a month on subscriptions they aren’t even aware of.
If you are among those who have this issue, we can help. DoNotPay will:
- List all the subscriptions you have
- Mark the ones that you’re not using
- Cancel them after asking for your permission
All you need to do is connect your email or bank account with DoNotPay and stop throwing your hard-earned money down the drain!
Did Grasshopper Wrong You? Take Them to Small Claims Court With DoNotPay’s Help
DoNotPay’s the world’s first robot lawyer app. We were honored with the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access. We’ve helped numerous users get compensation in small claims court. You can get up to $25,000 in small claims court, but it depends on your state.
- Fill out the claim form according to the rules of your local small claims court
- Give you a guide on how to serve the defendant
- Generate a script that will contain everything you need to say in court to make a compelling argument
Can DoNotPay Help You With Anything Else?
Besides being a robot lawyer app, DoNotPay can also be your personal virtual assistant. We can help you with anything from suing someone in small claims court and requesting a refund to contacting a pen pal in prison.
Open DoNotPay in any web browser, create an account, and see what else we can do for you. We offer our assistance with the following:
- Terminating other subscriptions and memberships
- Protecting yourself against copyright infringement
- Getting even with robocalls
- Contacting your loved ones in prison
- Fighting speeding citations
- Ridding yourself of spam emails for good
- Getting refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Disputing parking citations in any city
- Making appointments with the DMV faster than usual
- Enrolling in interesting clinical trials
- Getting a hold of customer service agents quickly
- Extending deadlines for bills you’re unable to pay
- Blocking spam texts on Android and iPhone
- Signing up for free trials without the risk of auto-renewal
- Filing lawsuits in small claims court
- Solving problems with credit cards
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Appealing traffic citations
- Requesting refunds from any company