Cancel FileThis in Minutes!
FileThis is a virtual storage company that allows you to keep all your essential information in one place, making the data easy for you to find. If you are not happy with the service, you can cancel your membership without losing any of the documents that you’ve uploaded.
Learn more about how DoNotPay can help you cancel FileThis fast.
How Can You Cancel FileThis on Your Own?
FileThis has a basic free plan and two paid subscriptions. If you choose to cancel your paid subscription, your account will automatically revert to the open plan. Your documents will stay safe on the cloud servers, and you can still retrieve information within certain limits with your basic package.
You can cancel your FileThis subscription in the following ways:
|Can You Cancel Using:||Yes/No|
How To Cancel FileThis on the Company’s Website
You can cancel your FileThis subscription on the company’s website once you’ve logged in to your account. Follow these steps to terminate your subscription:
- Click on the Hello, [Your Name] link
- Choose Account from the dropdown menu so that it displays the dialogue box
- Select Change
- Look for the option Cancel Renewals in the bottom left corner
FileThis will cancel your paid subscription and send a confirmation email.
What Are Some Popular Alternatives to FileThis
There are a few online subscriptions that offer similar services to FileThis:
|This service focuses on keeping bills organized in one place|
|PandaDoc allows you to create and manage your documents|
|PDFElement is an alternative to Adobe Acrobat|
|This service focuses specifically on sales documents, including creating the perfect pitch|
|Oneflow allows for seamless contract creation and management, including negotiations and e-signatures|
Let DoNotPay Cancel Your FileThis Subscription
DoNotPay is the easiest and quickest way to cancel your FileThis subscription. Follow these simple steps to cancel FileThis in minutes:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter FileThis when prompted
- Choose to cancel the service
DoNotPay will send a cancellation confirmation to your phone. You don’t need to follow up with an email to FileThis.
DoNotPay Can Manage Your Hidden Subscriptions
You may think that you’re not spending much on subscriptions every month, but there may be memberships that you’ve forgotten about. These subscriptions are auto-charging your credit card every month and taking money out of your pocket regularly.
You can use DoNotPay to manage your hidden subscriptions. Once you’ve securely connected your email address or bank account details with DoNotPay, we will find all the active subscriptions and memberships in your name.
You can choose which subscriptions you no longer use and cancel them. Our app helps you save time and money by automatically managing your memberships on your behalf.
Is FileThis Being Difficult?
If FileThis is being unfair regarding your cancellation or keeping your documents without your explicit permission, DoNotPay can help you take them to court.
Our app has been recognized by the American Bar Association with the Louis M. Brown Award for legal access and will make this entire process simple for you. Here is what we can take over:
- Checking if you have a viable case against FileThis
- Compose a letter of demand
- Completing the necessary court forms
- Providing you with tips on how to serve FileThis
- Creating a script for your court appearance
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay is a virtual assistant app designed to make your life easier.
You can sign up for free trials, such as WinZip, with no risk of it auto-renewing into a paid subscription. We can do much more for you!
Open DoNotPay in your and get assistance with things like:
- Dealing with bills you can’t pay
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Protecting yourself against stalkers and harassment
- Disputing parking tickets
- Skipping the phone queue when you’re trying to get in touch with customer service reps
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on annoying robocalls
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- Scheduling your DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights when you travel
- Applying for clinical trials that interest you
- Dealing with issues with credit card companies
- Signing up for services and skipping phone verification
- Suing people and companies that have wronged you in small claims court
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Stopping irritating text spam
- Freeing yourself from spam mail in your inbox forever
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting in touch with your imprisoned loved ones
- Filing a claim for warranties
- Signing up for free trials with no risk
- Waiving college application and test fees