Cancel Family Protection Association Membership Without Hassle
The Family Protection Association is an information and resource center and retailer that claims to help families achieve safety, security, and success. They provide safety gear and training to their members. The resource center has 22,000 members and operates within the U.S. and in overseas territories. Their business practices are questionable at best, and many users have been scammed when ordering products and services from the FPA website.
The Family Protection Association is associated with the digital marketing company Native Commerce, which cooperates with similar businesses that all have vague descriptions. It’s unclear if these companies are part of the same umbrella company or if they are standalone businesses. They all participate in similar fraudulent sales and scams as the Family Protection Association.
How to Cancel Family Protection Association Membership
If you want to cancel your membership, you can do so in a few different ways:
- By sending a request through the website
- By submitting an email request
- By calling the company phone line
Cancel Membership via the Website
Members can cancel their membership and deliveries through the website. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the Family Protection Association website
- Log in to the member portal
- Send a message through the website’s support page requesting cancelation
Cancel Membership Using Email
You can contact the Family Protection Association support team through their email address and request that your subscription is canceled. Do this by:
- Writing down a request for your membership to be canceled
- Sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cancelation will be processed immediately.
Cancel Membership With a Phone Call
If you wish to speak to a Family Protection Association representative, you can call their company phone and ask to cancel your account. Their phone number is 512-900-315. Call during business hours to speak to a representative.
These are the different ways you can cancel.
Can You Cancel With
Cancel Family Protection Association With DoNotPay’s Help
If you’re receiving products from the Family Protection Association or being billed for the subscription, you should use DoNotPay to cancel. It’s easy to set up, too. If you want to cancel by using the app, you should:
- Open the app in your
- Go to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type in “Family Protection Association”
The app will then take care of the cancelation process. You won’t receive further products from the company.
DoNotPay Can Monitor Your Subscriptions and Help You Get Rid Of the Ones You Don’t Need
If you have subscriptions or memberships that you don’t use, you’re losing lots of money over time. It’s estimated that the average American spends hundreds of dollars per year in unused subscriptions. To avoid throwing money down the drain, you should use DoNotPay, which monitors active subscriptions and allows you to cancel them with ease. To use this feature, just connect DoNotPay to your email or bank account.
Problems You Might Run Into When Canceling Family Protection Association Subscription
The company relies on a few different tactics to scam money from their users:
- Free product trials and fraudulent charges
- Fake retail sales
Fraudulent Charges for Free Products
The website advertises free product trials for safety and protection gear. Users can sign up for the service and order individual products to try them out for free. The website will request a credit card number, even for free items. When you order an item or cash-in a coupon for a shirt, the company will charge you for the shipping, but they won’t send the item.
Fake Sales That Are Never Shipped
Users can order protection and safety gear from the website. These products are never shipped, but the user is still billed for the product and the shipping. The company will delay refunds for this product until the user gives up or takes legal action. The latter option is a hassle for most users, as suing the company can take time and effort. To make things easier, use DoNotPay’s app. It makes preparing small claims court suits a breeze.
Let DoNotPay Solve Any Minor Issues You Might Have
DoNotPay does more than just cancel unwanted subscriptions. The app can help you pay bills, stop robocallers, and even get compensation for delayed flights. If you ever need to fight for an eBay refund, our app has your back. This is just the tip of the iceberg, as DoNotPay offers help with lots of different daily tasks and responsibilities.
Open the app in your and find out what it can do for you. Here’s a list of things DoNotPay simplifies for its users:
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets