When Stars Don’t Align: Cancel Brightstar
Canceling Brightstar Device Protection can be a hassle, but we’re here to show you the ropes!
How To Cancel Brightstar Device Protection
Here are your options:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Brightstar Device Protection Website||Maybe|
How To Cancel Brightstar Device Protection Over the Phone
To cancel your Brightstar Device Protection subscription, do the following:
- Go to their Support page
- Scroll down to Contact Us
- Click on Yes under Are You a Customer?
- Choose your provider from the drop-down menu
- Call the phone number that you see on the next page
- Tell the customer service rep the reason for canceling
Waiting on hold can be such a drag. Luckily, DoNotPay can wait in your stead while you relax. We will notify you when we get a hold of a customer service rep so that you can join the call.
Cancel Brightstar Device Protection on the Website
In case you don’t want to talk over the phone, you can complete an online form to cancel Brightstar.
- Follow the same steps as for canceling over the phone
- Fill out the form once you’re taken to your provider’s page
- Enter your personal and contact details
- Type in a message to customer support about your cancellation
- Click on Submit
Once you finish this, it says that your message has been sent, not that your subscription has been canceled. You need to receive a confirmation from Brightstar. By filling out this form, you have sent them your phone number and your email address, so they should contact you soon to confirm. If they don’t, call their customer support.
Look on the Bright Side—Cancel Brightstar With Ease Using DoNotPay
Why waste your precious time dealing with customer service when you have better things to do? DoNotPay is the way to go! Check out how you can cancel Brightstar Device Protection in no time:
- Visit DoNotPay via your web browser
- Tap on Find Hidden Money
- Enter Brightstar Device Protection as the service you want to cancel
- Wait for DoNotPay to notify you about the cancellation
There’s a way you can monitor all of your subscriptions and not have to worry about being charged for something you forgot about! Link your bank account or email address to DoNotPay. This way, we’ll list your active subscriptions so that you can skim them easily and cancel the ones you don’t use.
Is Brightstar Device Protection Being Difficult? Hit Them With a Lawsuit!
Do you feel like Brightstar Device Protection has mistreated you? You are not alone! Other customers claim they were overcharged, disregarded by their customer service, and forced to jump through hoops to cancel.
If Brightstar has violated your consumer rights, take them to small claims court, and DoNotPay will help you along the way!
The American Bar Association gave us the Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access in 2020. This should give you an idea of how powerful DoNotPay is.
We can help you:
- Write your demand letter
- Fill out court forms
- Serve Brightstar Device Protection
- Draft your court statement
Shoot for the Stars: What Are Some Alternatives to Brightstar Device Protection?
Once you cancel Brightstar Device Protection, it’s a good idea to see what else is out there. Some alternatives to Brightstar are:
Rain or Shine—DoNotPay Has Your Back!
We can do more than just help you cancel Brightstar Device Protection. DoNotPay is a virtual sidekick everyone needs! You might be interested in getting a Norton free trial, lowering your internet bill, or stopping robocalls on the landline.
All you have to do is access DoNotPay from a web browser.
With DoNotPay’s assistance, you can also:
- Overturn your parking tickets
- Demand a refund from any company
- Dispute your traffic tickets
- Handle unpaid bills
- Start free trials with no risks
- Solve your credit card problems
- Deal with annoying robocalls
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Find and sign up for clinical trials near you
- Appeal your speeding tickets
- Make harassment and stalking disappears
- Stop endless spam emails forever
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Demand refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Terminate your subscriptions or memberships smoothly
- Schedule a DMV appointment without a hitch
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer support