How to Cancel Box Subscription in the Blink of an Eye
Box is an internet company that includes cloud content management, file sharing, and collaboration services for companies and individual users.
It has around 97,000 businesses under its wing.
How to Cancel Box Net Membership?
If you are dissatisfied with Box’s services and want to cancel your subscription, you can follow the instructions provided by their customer service. You can only cancel your membership through Box’s website.
Cancel Starter, Business, Business Plus, or Enterprise
- Sign in to your Box account
- Open the billing page
- Find Billing information and click on “Cancel Account”
- Enter information about why you’re canceling and tap the “Cancel My Account” button
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking “Permanently Cancel My Account”
Cancel Personal Pro
- Sign in to your account
- Go to this page
- Find Account Details and click on “Cancel Account”
- Do the survey about canceling and tap on “Continue”
- Click on the “Permanently Cancel My Account” button and confirm your cancellation
- Sign in to your Box account
- Go to the account page
- Click on “Permanently Delete My Account”
- Confirm by clicking “Okay” to finish the cancellation
You should receive an email confirmation of your cancellation. If you don’t, write about your problem on the Box customer support page or contact them through email—firstname.lastname@example.org. See also how DoNotPay can help you contact any customer service you can think of.
Cancel Box Net With DoNotPay—The Easiest Way
The problem with internet companies is that you won’t always be able to discontinue your membership through online forms or emails, and even if you could—it usually takes ages. That being said, your best and fastest option is to use DoNotPay! With DoNotPay, you can cancel your Box Net subscription from your computer, smartphone, or tablet in a few seconds’ time.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser or download it to your iOS device
- Select ‘Find Hidden Money’
- Enter the service—in this case, Box—you want to cancel
DoNotPay will cancel your subscription within the next 48 hours and send an email to let you know as soon as it’s done.
Did you know that DoNotPay can help you keep track of all your paid memberships too? We’ll find the services you’re subscribed to and point out the ones that you don’t use regularly, but pay for—this way, we can cancel them for you, one by one. The only thing you need to do is connect your email and bank account to DoNotPay.
Can You Cancel With
|The submission form on the website||
Does Box Net Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Box offers a free trial that lasts for 14 days and gets automatically upgraded to a paid membership after the trial’s end. The 14-days period is not enough to discern if you want to buy Box, but it’s just enough for you to forget to cancel your subscription. With DoNotPay, you won’t have to add this nuisance to your already presumably full list of chores. Try DoNotPay’s free virtual credit card and find out how the subscription gets canceled on its own.
How Can DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card Help With Automatic Charges?
DoNotPay’s virtual credit card enables you to sign up for as many free trials as you like without worrying about canceling on time. Our free card generates a unique credit card number that looks authentic to the service provider but isn’t linked to your actual bank account. This means that there’s no real money on your virtual credit card, hence you can’t be charged after the trial expires—your account will get canceled automatically.
This is how DoNotPay’s virtual credit cards work:
- They generate a fake name and account number via a virtual credit card generator
- They appear real to the service provider
- They don’t contain any money so, being unable to charge you, the company will cancel your subscription the moment your free trial ends
What Will Box’s Charges Look Like on Your Bank Statement?
The charges will be visible on your credit card statement. This is how they might look:
|BOX. COM UK LTD||BOX. COM UK LTD REF ZDN8W9A|
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
DoNotPay can help you settle any kind of issue that you might run into with various service providers or bail you out of any unfair situation you might find yourself in. Learn how you can win in small claims court, or request a refund from any company that might have scammed you.
Let our award-winning app help you through all those exhausting and time-consuming processes. Open the app in your web browser and see why so many users have expressed admiration for our services. DoNotPay assists you in:
- Having your money back for delayed or canceled flights
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Stopping spam mail forever
- Getting a payback from robocallers
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting chargebacks or refunds from any company
- Being safe from stalking and harassment
- Contacting customer service reps without being on hold
- Contesting parking tickets
- Managing bills you can’t pay
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Solving credit card problems
- Getting an appointment with the DMV efficiently and easily
- Getting free trials safely and quickly
- Taking people and companies to small claims court