Cancel Blue Shield of California in No Time
Blue Shield of California is a non-profit company that provides healthcare plans. It has over four million members and about 65,000 available physicians. Blue Shield of California has approximately $20.6 billion in revenue.
While the company has overall positive reviews, there are some negative ones as well. If you are not satisfied with this service, your next step is canceling the subscription. DoNotPay will help you terminate your membership in a few clicks!
How To Cancel Blue Shield of California by Yourself
To cancel your Blue Shield California medical plan, you’ll need to get in touch with the company’s customer service. The company can’t legally cancel your plan without your permission.
Before you terminate your Blue Shield California plan, you need to submit the monthly payment. After paying, you can call customer support and cancel the plan at the end of the month.
Follow these steps to cancel your Blue Shield of California healthcare plan:
- Call customer service at 888-256-3650
- Tell the agent you want to cancel your healthcare plan
- Ask for the email confirmation
DoNotPay can help you skip the phone queue with any company, including Blue Shield of California.
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Blue Shield of California With DoNotPay
DoNotPay can cancel all your subscriptions and memberships in three simple steps, and we can do it fast—within 48 hours. After we cancel a subscription for you, we’ll send you a verification email.
To cancel Blue Shield of California through DoNotPay, open our app in any web browser and do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Open the Find Hidden Money feature
- Type in Blue Shield of California as the name of service you want us to cancel
If you or your loved ones have a plan with another insurance company, but you want to cancel, DoNotPay can help with getting rid of:
DoNotPay also thinks about your furry friends—we can cancel Healthy Paws for you if you no longer need insurance for your pet.
What Are the Alternatives to Blue Shield of California
When you cancel your Blue Shield of California subscription, you’ll be left without a health plan. If you intend to get a new health insurance policy, check out some of the alternatives to Blue Shield of California:
|Alternative Health Providers||Prices||Benefits|
|Anthem Blue Cross||N/A|
|Oscar Health||Average cost $516||
|Kaiser Permanente||Average cost $800||
DoNotPay Can Find Your Hidden Charges and Help You Stop Them
84% of Americans spend about $240 a month on subscriptions for various services. The majority of them are unaware of this fact and get stuck with paid memberships after free trials expire and the subscriptions renew automatically.
Do you also pay for subscriptions that you don’t know about? If yes, don’t worry because DoNotPay can solve this issue for you! After you connect your email or bank account with DoNotPay, our app will:
- Compile a list of your active subscriptions
- Point out the ones you never use
- Cancel them with your permission
DoNotPay Offers a Wide Range of Useful Services To Simplify Your Life
Apart from canceling your health insurance plans, DoNotPay can help you enroll in a clinical trial. With our user-friendly platform, you’ll find clinical trials in the blink of an eye. Our search tool enables you to sign up for the best clinical trials in Los Angeles for various conditions like HIV, HPV, depression, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, and many more.
To see all that we can do, open DoNotPay in your web browser.
Get help with any of the following:
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Enrolling in clinical trials
- Making an appointment with the DMV without waiting for weeks
- Postponing the deadline for bills you can’t currently pay
- Blocking spam text messages on any device
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Suing companies or individuals in small claims court
- Getting refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Getting in touch with customer service agents
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Getting money off robocalls
- Disputing parking tickets
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting a refund from any company, including the ones with no refunds policy
- Starting free trials without the risk of auto-renewal
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Getting rid of spam emails for good