The Fastest Way To Cancel Oscar Health Insurance–Like a Boss
Oscar Health is a company offering insurance to 420.000+ members in 19 U.S. states. They also offer different business insurance options or family packages of insurance.
In case that you want to switch to another service or cancel with the private insurance altogether, we can help you.
You Can Use DoNotPay Service To Cancel Oscar Health
The best service you can use to cancel any undesired subscriptions is DoNotPay. To cancel any service or membership, follow the steps below:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser.
- Click on the Find Hidden Money tile
- Type in the name of the service you want to cancel
You can also automate this process in full. To do so, connect your email or bank account to the app. DoNotPay will identify the services you do not use and offer to cancel them for you to save your money.
How To Cancel Oscar Health Insurance on Your Own
Here is how you can cancel the subscription for Oscar Health Insurance:
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
Health Exchange Marketplace
Cancel via Phone Call to Oscar Insurance
If you’ve subscribed with Oscar Insurance directly, follow these instructions:
- Call Oscar Health at 1-855-672-2788
- Follow the instructions provided by a support representative
Cancel via Health Exchange Marketplace
In case of subscription through a marketplace:
- Open HealthCare.gov or another marketplace portal (Like in CA, CO, or WA)
- Log into “My Account”
- Go to “My Plans and Programs”
- Select “End/Terminate All Coverage”
Potential Problems When Canceling Oscar Health
People reported issues when trying to cancel the service. Oscar Health insurance was reported to repeatedly refuse to cancel the service due to “human error” factor.
What Do Oscar Health Insurance Charges Look Like on My Statement?
Here is how Oscar Insurance may show on your billing statement:
|Oscar Insurance ECC WEB||/|
|Oscar Insurance Co Texa||/|
|OSCAR INSURANCE CO TEX||
Does Oscar Health Prorate Their Cancellations?
No, Oscar insurance doesn’t provide prorated cancelations. Their plans remain effective for 12 months since the final billing.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Oscar Health?
Considering that the health insurance service is associated with high cost, there are many alternative options that provide full insurance coverage. Some of them are:
Is Oscar Health Giving You Grief? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Them
Do you think that Oscar Health Insurance is in breach of your rights? You may need to ask for justice in front of the small claims court. We can help with that.
DoNotPay has been recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award in the area of Legal Access.
Download the app now, and our intelligent system will help you reach an adequate settlement.
Let DoNotPay Monitor All of Your Subscriptions for Unused Services
In today’s virtually assisted world, almost everyone is spending a significant amount on subscriptions for services that they use rarely or even not at all.
DoNotPay provides automated monitoring of your bank account and email address for any unused services and will unsubscribe you from them, to save your money from being wasted.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Our service is not focused only on canceling the services. Let us take care of many troublesome and time-consuming tasks associated with today’s everyday life.
You can open DoNotPay in your web browser and check out all of the great ways we can help you:
- Deal with credit card issues
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Cancel subscriptions or a membership
- Fight speeding tickets
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Free yourself from spam mail forever
- Get refunds from any company
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Get compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contest parking tickets
- Deal with bills you are unable to pay