Want To Cancel Amnesty International Subscription? Here’s Your Guide
Amnesty International is a global non-government human rights organization headquartered in the United Kingdom. The organization has over seven million members around the globe.
While its goals are virtuous, the way Amnesty International coerces people into donating is far from pure. Many who sign up to donate find it impossible to cancel their recurring payments, as customer support can be hard to reach. The good news is that you don’t need to contact Amnesty directly since DoNotPay can do the canceling for you.
How To Cancel Amnesty International on Your Own
Here are the different methods you can use to cancel Amnesty International donations:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Amnesty International Payments via Phone
To cancel Amnesty recurring payments over the phone, you should:
- Dial 1-800-AMNESTY or 800-266-3789
- Request that the representative cancel your subscription payments
If nobody answers after repeated calls, contact your bank or use DoNotPay’s Find Hidden Money feature to cancel your donations.
Cancel Amnesty International Payments via Email
You can also cancel Amnesty payments by sending an email. Here’s how you can do it:
- Compose a cancellation email
- Send it to email@example.com
Remember to include your account details when you compose your cancellation email.
Cancel Amnesty International Using DoNotPay
There’s no way to guarantee that calling or sending an email will cancel your Amnesty International recurring donations. To avoid worrying about potential charges, use DoNotPay to get rid of your subscription. Our app can take care of the issue in minutes and only requires that you complete these steps:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Go to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Enter Amnesty International in the text box and submit
That’s all it takes for us to start the cancellation process. DoNotPay will take over from this point, and you won’t have to worry about being billed again.
Consider Donating to Another Organization
Your charitable donations could be of use in another organization’s hands. Once you cancel Amnesty International recurring payments, take a look at other humanitarian and human rights groups and see if they match your values better:
DoNotPay Can Monitor Your Subscriptions
It’s easy to lose track of subscriptions when you have so many of them. On average, Americans spend more than $300 a year on services they don’t use.
DoNotPay offers to track your subscriptions and make it easy to cancel them on the spot. When you connect your email or bank account to our app, we can show you a list of every service you pay for. You can then choose to cancel the ones you don’t need using our Find Hidden Money feature.
DoNotPay Is the Problem-Solving App You’ve Always Wanted
If you need to cancel another subscription or membership, DoNotPay can come to the rescue. Our handy robot lawyer app will make it easier to cancel paid services such as CBS All Access, TME Magazine, Discord Nitro, and many others. You don’t have to call customer support lines or compose cancellation letters when you can take care of the issue with the press of a button.
Our app has more than just easy cancellations up its sleeve. We can help you request compensation for canceled or delayed flights while also helping you brush up on your airline passenger rights. If you aren’t sure how to sue companies like Verizon or DirecTV, we’ll show you the ropes and make sure you get justice.
Access our AI lawyer app from your web browser, and you’ll be able to enjoy these features and more. Check out this list of tasks we can simplify and see if there’s something we can help you take care of:
- Skipping the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Suing individuals and companies in small claims court
- Requesting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Taking care of spam text messages
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Waiving college application fees
- Mailing your incarcerated loved ones
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name