How To Perform an ASUS Warranty Check and Claim It in a Few Simple Steps
We all hate when our possessions get damaged, and it’s even worse if it happens a few days or months after we’ve purchased them. Filing a warranty claim can be a long and tiring process, especially when a dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty. Is ASUS one of the product manufacturers that make claiming a warranty hard for you? DoNotPay can help!
How To Check ASUS Warranty Status?
You can check the ASUS warranty status on their website. Here’s how:
- Visit the ASUS warranty status inquiry page
- Type in your serial number
- Click on Submit
Check ASUS Warranty—How Long Does It Last?
The warranty claim time frame depends on the device and the model. It goes without saying that any product you damage won’t be accepted.
The products that come with the longest-lasting warranties are:
- ASUS Laptop Warranty—Any ASUS Notebook product, excluding the free bundled accessories that might come with the main product, can have ASUS warranties that last for 12, 24, or 36 months. The period also depends on the particular model of your laptop
- ASUS Router Warranty—The networking products from ASUS have warranties valid for 12 or 36 months. The time depends on the model. If the product malfunctions when you use it properly during the ASUS warranty period, the company will repair or replace the product or its components
- ASUS Motherboard Warranty—Your warranty for ASUS motherboard products lasts for 36 or 60 months, depending on the model. The motherboard warranty doesn’t cover monitors, batteries, and any accessories that came with it
How To File Your ASUS Warranty Claim With the Help of DoNotPay?
Companies tend to deny initial warranty claims automatically, hoping that the client will give up.
DoNotPay was created to protect consumer rights, and we believe that you deserve to claim what's rightfully yours. With our app, you can file a warranty claim in a few simple steps.
All you need to do is open DoNotPay in any and follow these steps:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Open the Claim Warranty Feature
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Enter the company’s name, purchase details, and problems that you’re having with the product
- Click on Submit My Claim
DoNotPay will argue your case based on the details of your warranty. Even if you can’t provide all the details about your case, we will generate an argument based on warranty laws.
After we automatically submit the claim on your behalf, the company will contact you directly.
How Can You Claim Your ASUS Warranty by Yourself?
Claiming your ASUS warranty on your own will take more time and energy than claiming it with DoNotPay. You will have to contact ASUS directly or go to your local store.
Here’s how you can claim your Asus warranty:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
How To Claim Your ASUS Warranty in Person
You can go directly to your local ASUS reseller or an ASUS store and claim your warranty. If you choose this method, do the following:
- Visit your local store
- Provide your receipt and warranty document
- Inform the member of the ASUS staff about the issue with your device
- Follow further instructions from the company representative
How To Claim an ASUS Warranty Over the Phone
You can call ASUS customer support to claim your warranty. Their service is available Monday through Friday, 6 a.m.–9 p.m., and Saturday–Sunday, 6 a.m.–5 p.m.
To claim your ASUS warranty via phone, follow these steps:
- Call the ASUS service hotline at 1-888-678-3688
- Tell the agent you want to claim your warranty
- Give them the product’s serial number
- Follow further instructions
Waiting on hold forever can be irritating. DoNotPay came up with a fantastic feature for jumping phone queues. We will wait for the agent to pick up and notify you as soon as we have someone on the line.
How To Claim Your ASUS Warranty via Chat
Live Chat is open for customers Monday through Friday, 9 a.m–6 p.m. Follow these steps to claim your ASUS warranty via chat:
- Visit the ASUS chat page
- Type in Warranty
- Hit the Send Arrow
- Tap on Warranty Information for the United States/Canada
- Enter 111 or select Transfer to Agent
- Fill out the required fields
- Click on Start Chat
Did ASUS Deny Your Claim? DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal!
If ASUS denies your claim, we will help you submit an appeal. To appeal your denied claim, take the following steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay
- Navigate to the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose whether you’re appealing against a product manufacturer or an extended warranty provider
- Provide the denied warranty claim and details about the company
DoNotPay will submit your appeal letter automatically, and the company should contact you directly once they receive it.
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
Are you having trouble with LG, Apple, Lenovo, or Samsung devices? DoNotPay can file a warranty claim to get the product repaired. Aside from enabling you to submit your car and American home warranty claims, DoNotPay helps you with a variety of other administrative issues. You can even check out home warranty reviews to find the most suitable provider for you.
All you need to do is create an account in any , and we’ll help you with:
- Terminating your memberships and subscriptions
- Appealing parking citations
- Scheduling appointments with the DMV in the blink of an eye
- Disputing speeding citations
- Recognizing and reporting stalking and harassment
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Filing claims against companies and individuals in small claims court
- Postponing the deadlines for bills you can't pay at the moment
- Fighting against copyright infringement
- Contacting family and friends who are in prison
- Dealing with spam emails for good
- Claiming your unclaimed funds fast and easy
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Filing claims for other warranties
- Using burner phones for phone number verification
- Putting an end to spam SMS on your devices
- Signing up for free trials without your real credit card
- Not waiting in the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service agents
- Waiving college application fees
- Resolving credit card issues
- Reporting robocalls and getting money off them
- Enrolling in all types of clinical trials
- Requesting a refund from any company