The Easy Way to Cancel Your Zenni Optical Order
Zenni Optical is one of the United States' premier retailers of eyewear and glasses accessories. They provide massive savings to you as a customer, especially when you compare to the cost of designer glasses brands. But with the convenience of ordering your new glasses online come questions: how do you you've already placed? And how can DoNotPay help you cancel your order with Zenni Optical? This aims to answer those questions and any others you may have about canceling a Zenni order.
How to Cancel a Zenni Order
One of the problems you encounter when getting glasses online is that the lenses are custom-made for your prescription. It means that if you want to , there's a good chance that they've already started work on your lenses, and they can't easily transfer that work to another client. It is why Zenni only allows you to cancel or change your order for a full refund within 24 hours of making it. After that 24-hour point, but before your order has shipped, you can still cancel your order for store credit or a 50% refund to your payment account. Once your order has shipped, Zenni's normal 30-day return policy applies.
Methods of Canceling a Zenni Optical Order
Zenni offers three ways to reach their customer support team to cancel an order.
5 AM - 9 PM PT daily
|Customer Support||Web Chat
Potential Problems When Canceling a Zenni Optical Order
The primary issue that Zenni Optical's customers face when canceling an order is that they can't get a full refund because Zenni has already started work on their new lenses. If you want to cancel your Zenni order, it pays to cancel it as soon as possible. Otherwise, your only option is to return your finished glasses for 100% store credit (excluding shipping) or a 50% refund (also excluding shipping).
How to Request a Return Label From Zenni
Zenni does not provide prepaid return labels for their glasses. If you return your glasses to Zenni, you will need to pay for the shipping fees, but Zenni will refund this cost (up to $2.50) if the problem with your glasses is a manufacturing error on their part. To get a return label from Zenni:
- Contact Zenni's customer support via email, phone call, or web chat within thirty days of receiving your glasses.
- Zenni will give you a return authorization number (RA).
- Pack up your glasses in the hard plastic case they came in, along with any accessories that were shipped with them and a copy of your eye doctor's prescription. Also, include a note with the RA number and the reason for your return.
- If you return your glasses for inspection, Zenni will email you once they have inspected your glasses. If you're returning them for a refund or store credit, Zenni will process that refund and email you once the processing is completed.
If you're having difficulties returning your glasses to Zenni, DoNotPay's Return My Purchase product may help you. Using this product, you can print out paid return labels without having to go to the post office.
How to Use DoNotPay to Help Cancel Your Zenni Order
You can cancel any Zenni Optical order with DoNotPay's help in only three simple steps.
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on composing a cancellation letter for you.
If Zenni Optical Is Being Difficult, DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Them
If Zenni Optical has wronged you, your first step should be to work with their customer service team to get the resolution you deserve. But if that option fails, what else can you do? In many cases, you have the option to sue the company in small claims court. While this may seem like an extreme option, it can also be incredibly effective in terms of getting you compensation, and DoNotPay has extensive experience suing companies in small claims court. In 2020, the American Bar Association even gave DoNotPay the prestigious Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access.
DoNotPay Can Help You Cancel Any Product or Service
It isn't just Zenni Optical orders that DoNotPay can help you cancel. We can help you cancel orders and money transfers on nearly all online services, including:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay can help you with so much more than canceling the orders you make online. As the world's first robot lawyer, it can:
- Help you avoid being charged after free trials
- Negotiate help paying your bills
- Get you compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Set up burner phone numbers so you can bypass verification on social networks.
Find out all the ways DoNotPay can make your life easier by signing up today.