What Can You Buy With JPay Credits? — Here's What to Know
Knowing what you can buy with JPay credits is important, especially if you want to connect with an inmate. JPay credits typically only allow an inmate to purchase items available at their facilities, such as a JPay player, stamps, music, printouts of images, and statements.
Additionally, they can enjoy listening to FM radio and playing games on the player. Alternatively, you may also purchase JPay Player for an inmate using JPay credit. Moreover, you can send them JPay credits, so they can purchase the JPay Player.
As a result, JPay credits provide a mechanism for you to connect with an inmate through the purchase of music, the JPay player, and the transmission of funds. However, it may not be convenient because it has to be available at their facility to be effective. Use DoNotPay instead. It provides the quickest and most feasible means of getting in touch with an inmate.
How Does JPay Credit Work
JPay credits guarantees that the money transfer between you and your prisoner loved one is as smooth as possible. If allowed, it also provides periodic payment options, so you can give money to numerous inmates. Money orders can also be used to transmit money through JPay.
Using JPay Credits to Buy JPay Player
To purchase a JPay Player:
- Select music under the navigation menu on the JPay homepage.
- Select Purchase JPay Player under the Music menu.
- On the page for buying JPay Player, tap on the drop-down list box to choose a player, followed by clicking continue.
- Select a previously saved card from the Select card list to choose your payment option. Alternatively, you can use a new card by clicking Use a New Credit/Debit Card, then click.
- Click the phrase "terms of service" in the Payment Verification section to review them. Next, click yes to indicate that you have reviewed and accepted the terms of service. Click Continue after that.
As soon as you submit your purchase request, JPay will start processing your order. The organization works hard to provide the player in about 45 business days. But, depending on availability and facility scheduling, this timing may fluctuate. For inquiries, you may check their website for more information.
Using JPay to Send an Inmate Money
To transfer JPay credits:
- On the JPay account homepage, select music.
- On the music menu, select send JPay credits, then click continue.
- Select your payment option by clicking on the previously saved card from the card list. Likewise, you can use a new credit card by clicking use a new card.
- Insert the amount you want to send your inmate friend, then click the continue option.
- The platform has a payment verification section that you will be required to check and confirm. You can do that by clicking on the payment terms of services to review and accept the terms of service, then continue.
How Will an Inmate Know He Has Money Through JPay?
Only the imprisoned are aware of their account balance. You must ask the inmate what their balance is if you made a transfer into their account. If allowed, you can send a message, arrange a video visitation, or confirm this over the phone.
Why You Need DoNotPay to Connect With an Inmate
Knowing an inmate's contact details or precise location is a must before contacting them or sending them money. You must first find them before interacting with them or sending or even buying them, and DoNotPay will be happy to assist you in this endeavor.
Use DoNotPay to Connect With Your Loved Ones
DoNotPay is here to assist if you'd want to send your loved one who is behind bars money or something else but doesn't know where to start.
To get in touch with an inmate, take the following actions:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies/Entities/Groups With the Click of a Button
Our services run across companies. Aside from knowing what you can buy with JPay credits, we can help you if you need help in businesses like:
|Experian Boost reviews||Formswift review||Fastweb reviews|
|Equifax Free Credit report review||Lifelock reviews|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
You can also benefit from DoNotPay by using other services like:
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Canceling any membership
- Securing your job against copyright infringement
- Conducting clinical trials
Get in touch with an inmate right now via DoNotPay.