Learn How To Get a ThinkEmpire Refund in a Matter of Minutes
ThinkEmpire is a Canada-based online retailer that specializes in snowboard, skateboard, and surf-related products. It has an inventory of over 200 brands. If you are unsatisfied with the products you get from ThinkEmpire, you should be able to get your money back.
How To Request a Refund From ThinkEmpire With the Help of DoNotPay
Trying to get a refund on your own can be a tiring and complicated process. But luckily there is a better way to deal with this problem—by using DoNotPay. It’s the easiest and safest way. Just follow these steps:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser or on your iOS device
- Select the Get Protected button under the Chargeback Instantly button
- Provide the app with all the key information about your bank
- Type in ThinkEmpire as the merchant
- Verify your signature and submit the request
When you fill out the short questionnaire, DoNotPay’s virtual legal assistant will send a dispute letter to your bank, and it can create one more to send it directly to ThinkEmpire. If needed, we will refer to all relevant VISA and Mastercard codes and regulations that will help you obtain a refund quickly.
DoNotPay can also get in contact with the company on your behalf if you want to get in touch right away.
How To Request a ThinkEmpire Refund on Your Own
If you feel like troubling yourself with the entire ThinkEmpire refund request process manually, the company doesn’t give you much of a choice. Take a look at your options:
Can You Request a Refund Via
Yes / No
Request a ThinkEmpire Refund on the Website
The only option ThinkEmpire leaves you with asking for a refund on your own through their website. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to seek a refund this way:
- Go to ThinkEmpire
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom
- Click on Easy Returns
- Under Return Requests click on the Return Portal
- Enter your return details (order number and email)
- Click on Return Items
- Follow further instructions
In case you need help during the return process, you have the option of
- Contacting the customer service via email: email@example.com
- Calling this number: 1-866-615-8588
You should explain why you’re calling/sending an email, provide all the information about yourself that they might ask for, and ask for further instructions. The customer service rep should be able to help you with your return request.
What Is ThinkEmpire’s Refund Policy?
ThinkEmpire has a few rules and regulations you’ll need to follow in order to get a refund. If you present your online store order receipt, you have seven days from the date your order was shipped to be eligible for a product refund in any of ThinkEmpire’s retail stores. On their website, they also state that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
It is also important to note that only unused products in their original wrapping or box will be accepted. Products that have been marked with FINAL SALE on the product detail page can’t be returned. Also, it is not possible to return underwear. Due to tax reasons, products shipped outside of the province of Quebec can only be exchanged for products of the same value.
Issues You Might Encounter When Requesting a ThinkEmpire Refund
ThinkEmpire has some strict rules when it comes to returning products and getting refunds. Because of that, you might encounter some complications on your way to getting your money back. ThinkEmpire states that it is your responsibility to check your package and merchandise immediately upon reception because it might happen that items get damaged during transportation. If that is the case you should immediately contact their customer service within seven days to report any damage or problems with the products and make arrangements for an exchange. In case you don’t do so, the company won’t consider your return or refund request.
You should also pay special attention to wrapping and protecting original product boxes before returning them. Shoes, snowboard bindings, boots, or other products must be returned in their original condition, in the original box or another packaging. They should not have postal labels, tape, or stickers stuck directly to it. If you do not follow these rules, ThinkEmpire will not take your return request into consideration.
You should also be careful about trying to return something around the holidays. They clearly state that there is no in-store return, credit, or exchanges possible from December 26th to 29th.
Use DoNotPay To Sue ThinkEmpire If They Are Being Difficult!
If ThinkEmpire refuses to issue you a refund, DoNotPay can help you sue the company in small claims court. Our app is the world’s first robot lawyer that can help you prepare all the paperwork you need to use in court. Download the app that has been recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown award for legal access and let it make your life easier!
You don’t have to waste your precious time tiring yourself by researching the process on your own. Let your virtual assistant help you out!
DoNotPay can help you with:
- Making your appearance at court—DoNotPay can prepare the paperwork you need to win the case. Our app will also create a script, made specifically for your appearance at court
- Creating a demand letter—If you want us to make a demand letter suitable specifically for your case, you’ll just need to answer a few questions from our chatbot
- Serving ThinkEmpire—according to the rules of your local small claims court, we can provide you with a form called Serving the Defendant
- Filling out the required court forms—DoNotPay will provide you with the needed forms and fill them out for you
What Are Some Other Problems DoNotPay Can Help You With?
DoNotPay can help you with a lot more than just requesting refunds from companies. Our app can help you deal with so many other administrative issues that an average person has to face daily. Wondering how to stop phishing emails? DoNotPay has the answer. Are you fed up with receiving spam emails? The world’s first robot lawyer can help you with that. Is your ex stalking you? DoNotPay can tell you what to do in that case.
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Managing bills you are unable to pay
- Disputing parking tickets
- Arranging a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Fixing issues with credit cards
- Dealing with traffic tickets
- Getting rid of spam texts
- Signing up for free trials without risk
- Getting rid of spam mail forever