How to Cancel Snap Fitness Membership the Easy Way
Snap Fitness is one of the world-leading premier gym devoted to providing results to members through high-intensity training. It is a privately owned business founded in 2003 by Peter Taunton and headquartered in Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States. They enable you to create positive lifestyle habits as well as offer an inclusive and supportive experience irrespective of the level.
Since Snap Fitness is privately owned and operated, the membership fee varies from one location to another. You can find a club near you, confirm the membership pricing, and choose the best package that fits you.
You can freeze your membership if life gets busy and you are not able to meet the daily routine or if you lose interest. Cancellation of Snap Fitness membership is only done by writing to your club according to the company terms and conditions of service, making it time-consuming. Luckily, you can avoid all this aggravation by using DoNotPay Cancel any Service product. Read on to learn more.
How Do Snap Fitness Charges Look Like in Your Statement?
Below are the respective charges:
|As a Family:||
Kindly note these prices might not be current ones and don't apply to all locations. It is advisable to contact your local agent to get the exact pricing and terms of service.
Learn About Other Alternatives to Snap Fitness
Snap Fitness operates in a competitive field with other companies which provide exactly the same services they offer, including:
- Team Beachbody
- Les Mills International
Each of them has a different price catalog, and thus, you are welcome to choose the one that best fits your preference.
Learn How to Cancel Snap Fitness Membership on Your Own
If Snap fitness fails to meet your expectation, you can cancel your membership through:
Cancel Membership Through Mail
Follow these steps:
- Draft a letter to your local club indicating your need to cancel your membership
- Capture all the information which you signed when you were registering for membership
- Write the date of writing the letter, sign it, and keep a copy of the letter for recording purposes
- Go to your nearby post office and mail the letter to the address provided by the gym club
- After dispatching the letter, contact the phone number you signed in and inquire more about the cancellation process
- Inquire about confirmation code or email to prove that your cancellation process was successful
Cancel Membership Through Phone
Follow this procedure:
- Make a call to the number that you were provided with during membership
- Ask your agent about how to cancel your membership
- In case you are asked about your account information, provide it to agent
- Ask the agent whether you are free to cancel or in any contract
- You might be asked to write and send a letter
Before you cancel your membership, make sure to have the following information at your fingertips:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date Of Birth
- Amount Of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- State or Region
- Postal Code
- Why you are canceling membership
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date Of Last Charge
Though you might cancel your Snap Fitness membership on your own, it is a lengthy process that will require you to write a letter expressing the reasons you want to quit. On top of the letter, you have to make a follow-up to see your cancellation process go through successfully. You don't deserve all these hassles when you can use the services of DoNotPay. We ask you simple questions to help us figure it out and cancel your subscription.
Can DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card Stops Snap Fitness Free Trials Before You're Charged
Snap Fitness provides a three-day free trial before enrolling in the paid subscription. You are supposed to provide your credit card information, which means that you are subject to auto-renewal if you fail to cancel before the free trial expires.
Using DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card can help you access the free trials without spending a dime. VCC generates a virtual card number that you can use to subscribe to the Snap Fitness free trial. The number is fake, meaning your actual credit card information has been concealed. Snap Fitness will try to deduct a subscription from your card when the free trial is over, but it won't be possible since you provided fake details.
Learn the Steps to Cancel Snap Fitness Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay will help you in three simple steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
What Other Problems Can DoNotPay Solve
DoNotPay can help you solve other multiple issues, including how to cancel:
DoNotPay is always the best and easiest option. Sign up today and let us manage the cancellation for you.