Cancel Obe Fitness in Just a Few Clicks
Obe Fitness was founded in 2018 to make boutique-style classes accessible anywhere. The platform saw huge growth during the fitness app boom of 2020, as the pandemic kept people at home, and since then it has continued to expand live and on-demand offerings.
In a saturated market, however, anyone looking to cancel Obe Fitness has many alternatives. Competing health and fitness apps number in the tens of thousands. And while at-home workouts proved to be a game changer for some, making long-term fitness more attainable, others have returned to gyms or in-person classes.
Options for canceling Obe Fitness vary depending on how you signed up. You might be able to cancel the membership in a couple clicks, but more often members have to call customer service during limited business hours and wait on hold. An option that’s always simple: Cancel using DoNotPay by opening the app in any .
How to Cancel Obe Fitness Membership
If you signed up for Obe Fitness on a mobile device using Apple Pay or Google Pay, you’re among the lucky ones. You should be able to cancel that way with just a few clicks.
On your Apple device:
- Go to settings.
- Tap your name at the top to access Apple ID, iCloud+, Media & Purchases.
- Choose Subscriptions.
- Select your Obe Fitness subscription plan.
- Tap Cancel Subscription in red and confirm.
For Android users:
- Open the Google Play app.
- Tap the profile icon on the top right.
- Choose Payments & Subscriptions.
- Select Obe Fitness.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions to complete.
If you signed up by entering your credit or debit card information directly, the cancellation process is more involved. To view those options:
- Open Obe Fitness in a web browser (not the app) and log in.
- Hover over your initials in the top right corner to access the drop-down menu.
- Click on Manage Subscription.
- View your payment method at the top and scroll down for step-by-step instructions on how to change your plan or cancel the subscription.
In most cases, you’ll be asked to call the Obe Fitness customer service number at 1-888-820-0856. Agents are available Monday through Friday, not including holidays, from 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. EST. You can also try sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, although the company doesn’t expressly say cancellation requests will be honored this way.
|Can I Cancel Obe Fitness With?
|Obe Fitness Website
|Obe Fitness App
Cancel Obe Fitness or Any Subscription Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay created our Manage Subscriptions product to help consumers easily say goodbye to unwanted memberships, saving time and money. To cancel Obe Fitness in minutes, open DoNotPay in your and follow these steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit, we will work on canceling the subscription. You will be notified as soon as the process is complete.
While you’re at it, use Manage Subscriptions to cancel other services you’re not using. We make it easy to get rid of hard-to-cancel memberships like Planet Fitness, Sirius XM or Xbox Live. Our technology is also popular for canceling subscriptions like Massage Envy, Audible, CVS CarePass, Amazon Digital Services and Epoch Payments, among many others. .
Common Problems With Obe Fitness Cancellation
Obe Fitness has an ‘F’ rating with the Better Business Bureau based on failure to respond to nearly 30 percent of customer complaints. Of the 99 complaints filed with the BBB in the last three years, the company has not responded to 28.
Many of the complaints center around the Obe Fitness cancellation process, particularly the requirement that customers have to call to cancel. Members report that Obe used to offer online cancellation but removed that feature. Why is it easy to sign up online, they wonder, but impossible to cancel on Obe’s website or app?
Specifically, complaints include:
- Long wait times calling customer service to cancel
- Unanswered calls
- Disconnected calls due to high call volume
- Limited customer service hours conflicting with work schedules
- No response to email requests for cancellation
- Charges continuing after canceling
Similar complaints can be found on websites like Trustpilot and Reddit. Some former members even report demands for payment or bills sent to collections after the service was canceled and they no longer had access to the classes.
Sign Up for Obe Fitness Free Trial with DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card to Avoid Being Charged
Obe Fitness offers a free seven-day trial so users can sample classes before committing to a monthly or annual membership. The problem is, you have to remember to unsubscribe before the end of the week. If you have to call to cancel, as many customers do, there’s a decent chance you won’t be able to reach someone before you’re charged.
A simple solution: Use DoNotPay’s Free Trial Card product. We generate virtual credit card information, including a card number, expiration date and CVV, for one-time use. Sign up using that “fake” or “burner card” info and you can never be charged.
Benefits of using virtual credit cards (VCCs) include:
- Subscriptions automatically canceled when free trial ends
- Zero risk of being charged after the trial — company does not have access to your real banking information
- No need to set cancellation reminders
- Vendor doesn’t known the difference — processing works just like a regular card for free trial purposes
Each virtual card number is designed for one-time use, but you can generate as many numbers as you want to take advantage of other free trials.
Best Free or Less Expensive Fitness Apps to Replace Obe
Obe is on the expensive end of fitness apps.at $19.99 a month or $135.99 for the year. If you love the platform and use it often, maybe that’s no big deal. The monthly rate is less than the cost of a single in-person class at most boutique fitness studios.
If cost does matter but you want the flexibility to work out at home on your own schedule, these are just a few of the free or lower-cost options to try.
|Nike Training Club
|Workout for Women [App Store or Google Play]
What Else Can DoNotPay Do to Help Me?
DoNotPay’s AI technology was created to solve consumer problems. We offer more than 200 time- and money-saving services that give you the power to take on big corporations and bureaucracy, fighting back against unfair fees and policies.
Use DoNotPay to:
- Skip the phone queue, never waiting on hold for customer service
- Sign up for services using a burner phone number
- Fight overdraft fees
- Dispute parking tickets
- Negotiate for lower monthly bills or get help paying them
- Book hotels without risking cancellation fees
- Find hacks for flight credits and refunds