How To Get a MasterClass Refund the Effortless Way
MasterClass is an online learning platform where you can find lessons taught by some of the most prominent professionals. The idea behind MasterClass is that people can learn from the advice of people who are successful in their fields.
The MasterClass concept is great, but it doesn’t work for everyone. If you don’t want to learn on MasterClass anymore and want your money back, check out the platform’s refund policy.
MasterClass Refund Policy
If you forgot to cancel your MasterClass free trial or you’re not satisfied with the service, the good news is that MasterClass has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If learning with MasterClass is not working for you, you can cancel your subscription within 30 days of your purchase and ask for a full refund.
Why MasterClass Refused To Give You a Refund
When you cancel MasterClass, you will have access to their content until the end of that billing period. MasterClass doesn’t usually give prorated refunds for partial months, but you can contact them to try to get your money back.
They judge each refund request individually and might decide to give you a refund at their own discretion. They also don’t offer refunds if you:
- Request a refund more than 30 days after you sign up
- Breach their Terms of Service
- Abuse their refund policy
Ask for a MasterClass Refund on Your Own
Take a look at the ways you can request a MasterClass refund:
|Can You Request a Refund Via||Yes/No|
|MasterClass Online Contact Form||Yes|
Make a MasterClass Refund Request via Online Form
If you want to request a refund from MasterClass, you can contact their customer service through their website. Here is what you will need to do:
- Visit this page to submit your request
- Put Refund as the subject of your request
- Make sure you provide the email address you connected with your Mastercard account
- Write your transaction ID
- Enter the class you want to get a refund for
- Attach any documents and photos that can make your claim stronger
- Click Submit
After you send your request, you will have to wait for MasterClass to respond, and this could be a lengthy process. If you make a refund request after 30 days of your purchase, they might ask you further questions to support your claim and then decide whether to give you your money back.
Request a MasterClass Refund via Email
If you want to recover your money, you can also get in touch with MasterClass’ customer service by sending them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sending them an email, make sure you give them your personal and transaction details so that they can process your refund request.
Note that you might have to wait for a long time before you get a response. If you don’t want to waste your precious time, use DoNotPay to request a MasterClass refund!
How To Request a MasterClass Refund via iPhone
If you purchased your MasterClass subscription on your iPhone, then you should contact Apple to make a refund request. Here is what you will need to do:
- Visit the Apple report a problem page
- Log in to your account
- Find MasterClass and click Report or Report a Problem
- Say why you want a refund
- Follow the instructions and submit your request
How To Request a MasterClass Refund via Your Android Device
If you signed up for MasterClass via your Android device, you should request a refund through your Google Play account. To request a refund through Google Play, do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Find and tap Order History
- Choose MasterClass and click on Request a Refund
- Fill out the form and finalize your request
- Wait for their confirmation email
Request a MasterClass Refund via DoNotPay
DoNotPay is a secure and easy way to request a refund from MasterClass. If you want to get our help with your refund request, follow these steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay using your web browser
- Find and click the Chargeback Instantly option
- Enter your name and bank account details
- Write MasterClass as the company you want to get a refund from
- Answer our chatbot’s questions and submit your request
We will use the information you provide us to generate a demand letter for you. You can choose whether you want to be the one to send it or you want us to do it instead.
DoNotPay relies on the Fair Credit Billing Act when requesting your refund, so you have high chances of getting your money back.
How Long Does It Take To Get a MasterClass Refund?
The MasterClass Terms of Service don’t state how long you should wait for them to give you your money back. If you don’t get a refund within 30 days of its approval, you should contact the company.
If you request a refund within 48 hours of your purchase via Google Play, you can expect to see your money back in three to five days. It may take longer—up to 30 days—if you paid for the service via your mobile carrier.
In case you request a MasterClass refund via Apple, here is how long you may wait for it depending on the method you used to make your purchase:
|Mobile Carrier||1–60 days|
|Store Credit||Up to 48 hours|
|Other Payment Methods||1–30 days|
How Do I Know My Refund Request Has Been Approved?
No matter which means of making a refund request you used—DoNotPay, MasterClass, Apple, or Google Play—you should get a written confirmation that your request has been approved. Check your inbox and notifications regularly to see whether you will recover your money or not.
Potential Issues You May Encounter When Requesting a MasterClass Refund
One Reddit user complained about not being able to reach MasterClass through any of the means of communication when she needed to request a refund. If you want to avoid this kind of problem, use DoNotPay to make a refund request!
If You Can’t Solve Disputes With MasterClass, Take Them to Court With DoNotPay’s Help
With DoNotPay, it’s never been easier to sue someone in a small claims court! DoNotPay is a virtual lawyer that can lead you through the process of suing MasterClass. If you have any disputes with the company that you want to escalate to small claims court, we can help you:
- Gather all the necessary documents
- Compose a demand letter
- Sound confident when presenting your case
What Other Services Does DoNotPay Provide?
We can help you deal with other daunting administration, so you can save both money and time!
Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser and check out what we can assist you with:
- Dealing with bills
- Ending subscriptions or memberships
- Making a DMV appointment quickly
- Getting in touch with customer service in no time
- Receiving compensation and refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Signing up for free trials with no worries of being charged afterward
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Making spam mail disappear forever
- Receiving refunds from any company
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Contesting parking tickets
- Enrolling in clinical trials
- Fighting robocalls