How to Delete Your Shein Account
If you pay any attention to clothes and style trends at all, you know that Shein has taken the fast fashion market by storm, and lots of people have signed up for accounts to take advantage of special discounts offered to new customers. What if you don't want a Shein account anymore and want to learn ?
Most people have old accounts they no longer use or can't even access. DoNotPay can help you take care of old accounts, including deleting your Shein account, to help protect your privacy and personal data.
Deleting Your Shein Account on Your Own
Unlike many websites and apps, Shein doesn't provide any obvious or customer-friendly way to learn , so the process can be a hassle.
Deleting your Shein account information can help protect you from data and identity theft, unauthorized credit card access, and other risks. To delete your Shein account information, you'll need to send the company a request to remove all of your personal information from their systems. To do so:
- From the email account, you used to create your Shein account, compose a message to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the subject of your email, use: Delete my Shein account
- In your message, indicate that you are requesting they delete your account and any personal information from their system.
- In your message, include the details associated with your account, including your real name, shipping address, and restate the email address your account is connected to.
What if Can't Access the Email Address You Used to Sign Up for a Shein Account?
If you can't access the email address you used to create your Shein account, you'll need to try and go through Shein customer support. To do so:
- Follow the Contact Us link at the bottom of the website. In the app, tap the Me link.
- Below the icons for Help, you'll see "Can't find the answer you are looking for?" and a small link to Customer Service below that. Tap or click on that link.
- You will be asked to register with a Shein account. Ignore this and tap or click on "Continue without signing in."
- You will be alerted that this help option "can't handle the problems of existing orders." Since you're not trying to fix an existing order, tap or click "Confirm" to proceed.
- You may have to dismiss an alert about shipping speeds.
- Finally, you have the opportunity to be connected to a Live Chat session where you can attempt to request that your account be deleted.
Because Shein doesn't have any official method for deleting your account information, you will have to wait for their response and their confirmation that your personal information has been deleted.
Alternative Ways to Delete Your Account
The last thing you want to do in deleting your account is to remember your old login details. However, if you want to take that path, here are some things you may do:
|You’re lucky if you have used a password manager for a long time. Open your password manager and locate the account you want to delete. It’s too easy to log back into the account and delete it.
|Access the email you have used to register for the account. Check if you have saved a copy of your login details to your inbox folder.
|Access the website where you want to delete your account. Click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts. Hope that the mobile number or email address you are using now is the same as what is registered on your account.
If you don’t want to do the above-stated processes, let DoNotPay do the work for you.
How You Can Delete Your Shein Account With DoNotPay's Help
While DoNotPay can help you get your password reset to access your Shein or other accounts, you'll still need to go through the hassle and follow-up to make sure your account is deleted. Using DoNotPay's account deletion product can make everything much faster and easier.
How to Delete Your Shein Account With DoNotPay in 7 Easy Steps
If you want to delete your Shein account but don't know where to start, DoNotPay makes it very easy:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Some Reasons to Delete Accounts
While it's easy to ignore accounts that you don't or can't use, it's a good idea to make sure they're deleted to help protect your data. Some reasons you might want to delete an account are:
- Protecting your data from being stolen
- Protecting your credit cards
- Stopping the spam messages from companies you don't use
- You've opened a new account
- You don't shop at a website or use service anymore
Accounts you don't actively use anymore may have linked some of your contact and financial information that might make you more vulnerable to identity theft.
Other Account Help From DoNotPay
DoNotPay works with any accounts you may want to delete, such as:
DoNotPay also has products to help you recover forgotten passwords if you need to.
What Other Ways Can DoNotPay Help You?
DoNotPay can do so much more to simplify your life, too, such as:
- Cancel a Disney Plus Subscription
- Get a Refund for Robux
- Permanently Block an Email Address
- Get an Amazon Refund without a Return