A Guide to Canceling Your Yubo Subscription
Yubo was first launched in 2015. Since then, it has quickly become a highly popular social media app that is primarily used by teens and tweens. To use Yubo is free, but many of the special features require that you purchase various power packs. While this site prides itself on being user-friendly, canceling a power pack subscription can be pretty confusing. If you are having a hard time working on , DoNotPay is here to help.
Common Misconceptions about Canceling Your Yubo Subscription
To get the most out of this app, you will want to use some of the purchasable power-ups that it has to offer, which include:
To make it easier, you could subscribe and receive a Power Pack. When you subscribe, you will be charged every month to receive your power-ups.
Many users believe that if they delete their account, they are also canceling their subscription. This is not true. Even if you delete your account or uninstall the app from your phone, you will still be responsible for paying your Yubo subscription. The only way to cancel your subscription is by going through the app store that you used (either Apple or Android).
How to Cancel Your Yubo Subscription
To cancel your paid Yubo subscription, you will need to go into the settings that are found in the app store that you used to download Yubo. Here is a look at how Apple and Android users can cancel their Yubo subscription.
Apple (iPhone, iPod, and iPad)
- Open the Settings app on your phone
- Find your name on the screen and tap on it
- Scroll down until you see the word "Subscriptions" and click on it
- Browse the list of subscriptions. Once you have found the Yubo subscription, tap on it
- After you have clicked on the Yubo subscription, tap on the "Cancel Subscription" button
Google Play Store (Android)
- Find the Google Play app on your device and open it
- Click the profile icon that is located on the top right corner of the screen
- Scroll down until you see "Payments & Subscriptions" and tap on it
- Tap on "Subscription"
- Scroll down until you see your Yubo Subscription
- Tap on the word "Yubo"
- Tap on the button that says "Cancel Subscription"
If you cancel your subscription before your next payment is due, you will be able to continue to use the paid features until the end of the billing period. If you cancel your subscription 24 hours before your payment is due, you may still be charged for the renewal.
Are There Any Alternatives to Yubo?
There are several video chat apps available on both Android and Apple devices. Here is a look at some of the most popular Yubo alternatives.
|Free||Android, Apple, Online|
|Amazecall||Free||Android, Apple, Online|
DoNotPay Can Make Canceling Your Yubo Subscription a Quick and Simple Task
If you are having a hard time canceling your subscription, DoNotPay can help. We can cancel your Yubo subscription with just a few clicks. To get started, follow these three simple steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
That is all there is to it. Once you have submitted all the necessary information, we will get to work canceling your subscription. We can also help you get a refund on your existing subscriptions.
DoNotPay Can Help You Manage All of Your Subscriptions and Easily Cancel the Subscriptions That You No Longer Use
In addition to helping you cancel your Yubo subscription, DoNotPay can also help you cancel a wide range of other subscriptions. Some of the things that we can help you with include:
- Stop your Epoch payments
- Cancel your Message Envy reservation
- Cancel your SiriusXM Satelite Radio subscription
- Cancel your CVS Carepass
- Cancel your Planet Fitness subscription
- Cancel your Xbox Live subscription
DoNotPay Can Help Make Your Life Much Easier
Not only can we help you cancel your subscriptions to various companies, but we also offer a wide range of other services and products that can help you as well. Some of the services that we offer include:
- Receive compensation in small claims court
- Discover how you can get a lower hotel bill
- Never worry about unwanted people having your number with DoNotPay's burner phone
- Don't get charged when you sign up for free trials
- Learn about virtual credit cards
We offer a variety of products and services that can help to make your day a little more convenient. Check out DoNotPay’s full catalog of services to see how we can help you today.