How to Cancel Your Sales Navigator Account Subscription
Sales navigator is a sales intelligence platform that creates room for virtual selling where sellers establish their rapport with potential buyers at scale. The platform is a centerpiece that integrates B2B sales teams as well as other selling technologies like CRM. Incorporating modern technology enables the platform to increase customer trust, reliability, and real-time data.
To , you have to log into your account and access a guide of steps to cancel your account, which will be canceled at the end of the current billing cycle. The process is time-wasting and does not guarantee a warranty that your account is completely terminated, and you won't be charged for the service.
You don't have to use the trial-and-error method when DoNotPay has a perfect solution to your problem.
What You Should Learn About Sales Navigators
It is one of the best versions of LinkedIn, creating a platform for sales professionals and providing suitable algorithms to enable you to make the right selling decision. Sellers and buyers can virtually interact, thus enabling sellers to fuel customer acquisition.
What Are the Potential Reasons Why You Might Cancel Sales Navigator Subscription?
- If the subscription service charges have hiked unexpectedly, you might decide to opt out to avoid unplanned expenses.
- Return RIO. If the platform is not giving back returns as you expect, you can cancel the subscription and look for a better option.
- Improper customer education. You might have joined the platform, but you lack the proper knowledge on maximizing it; in such a case, you cancel your membership.
- Out of date features. If Sales Navigators fail to equip their platform with modern selling features, you are sure you will not maximize your subscription, hence a better reason to cancel your account and look for an alternative.
Be Aware of Probable Problems When Canceling Sales Navigator Account Subscription
One of the common problems that might arise is the inability to sign in to your account and cancel your subscription. If it happens, you should call the company customer care to attend to your problem. DoNotPay can help you reach the company's customer care without much friction.
How Do Sales Navigator Charges Look Like on Your Statement?
Sales Navigator charges as follows:
|Sales Navigator Core:||$99.99*/month/seat or $959.88*/annual/per user.|
|Sales Navigator Advanced:||$159.99*/month/seat or $1,500.00*/annual/per user.|
Please note that the charges are based on US currency and do not include sales tax.
Learn How to Cancel Your Sales Navigator Account Subscription on Your Own
Sales Navigator offers different account plans, including:
- Sales Navigator Core
- Sales Navigator Advanced
- Sales Navigator Advanced Plus
Cancel Sales Navigator Core
Follow these steps to cancel this subscription:
- Log in to your navigator account. Navigate your cursor pointer to your photo on the right-side hand corner on your homepage
- Click settings from the drop-down
- Under account type, select cancel subscription
- A pop-up will appear on your screen and guide you on a short cancellation process.
Cancel Your Sales Navigator Advanced and Advanced Plus Subscription
- Sign in to your navigator account
- Select admin, you will be directed to your admin homepage
- Click admin settings on the top right-hand side
- Click Billing on the left-hand side
- Proceed to click cancel the subscription
Before deciding to cancel your subscription, keep the following in mind:
- The sales manager does not provide an option to save critical information and other data associated with your account. For instance, you cannot save messages, saved leads, and saved accounts as all of them will be removed as soon as you cancel.
- If you plan to purchase a sales navigator in the future, you have to start afresh with a new account. None of the data in your previous subscription account will be available.
- When you cancel your sales navigator account, your information in your LinkedIn account will not be affected.
- You should be aware that your in-Mail credits will not be transferred to your personal LinkedIn account, so before canceling your account, make sure to use all of them.
- Please take note that after submitting your account cancellation request, it will be canceled at the end of the current billing cycle.
- In case prices have changed since your previous subscription, your current subscription will be lost after you cancel your account.
As explained above, using the DIY method to cancel your Sales Navigators subscription is a lengthy process that will require you to sign in to your account and follow a lengthy cancellation procedure. You can avoid the tedious process by using DoNotPay Cancel anything product, which will guide you through an easy set of questions to cancel your subscription.
Learn How to Cancel Your Sales Navigator Account Subscription Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay shows you in three simple steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Learn About Other Problems You Can Solve Using DoNotPay
Our cancel -anything product can help you solve endless problems, including how to cancel planet fitness, epoch payment, SiriusXM, Massage envy, CVS, and Xbox Live. DoNotPay is always the best remedy at your disposal to cancel your Sales Navigator subscription. today and let us figure it out for you.