How to Cancel a Recolor Subscription
It is safe to say that Recolor is the world's favorite Coloring Book on mobile. Thanks to Recolor, millions of people have been discovering the relaxation of coloring. The reason is that Recolor is both meditative and all-around blissful.
Featuring more than 1,000 unique coloring pictures, Recolor can help you rest your mind when you need to unwind. Recolor's pictures are organized into themed chapters ranging in complexity from beginner to expert level.
Note that the fresh and harmonic color palettes that Recolor avails focus on stress-relieving coloring. That way, Recolor creates an opportunity to channel anxiety into satisfying, creative accomplishment, making the app an ideal option for stepping back from the stress of everyday life.
Of course, you also need to know how to if that becomes necessary later on, and DoNotPay can address such issues as well.
Unpacking Recolor Unlimited Subscription
If you’ve subscribed to a Recolor free trial and didn’t like it, you can easily cancel it. But if you liked the app, you can subscribe for unlimited access to the entire picture catalog and daily new picture updates by opting for Recolor Unlimited. With this, you will receive daily updates and access all available pictures for the period your subscription remains active.
Various pictures are available, including those featuring Mortes, Mandalas, Lowpolys, Animals, Ornate, and Bouquets. Once you identify the picture you wish to color, you can start and proceed to finish your creation with unique style themes and eventually bring your creativity and design to life.
If you don’t like your subscription anymore, and you are using an iTunes account, you can cancel a free trial or subscription whenever you wish using the subscription setting button on your account. The cancellation should happen 24 hours before your subscription or free trial ends. Otherwise, incurring charges will be inevitable.
A subscription automatically renews if you fail to turn off auto-renew 24-hours before the current period expires. Also, purchasing a Recolor Unlimited subscription means that you will forfeit any unused portion of a free-trial period.
Should You Cancel or Keep Your Recolor Subscription?
Some users are complaining that the app will not open or it crashes whenever they try to use it. If you’ve experienced this, you may be thinking that it’s time to .
Besides the issue mentioned above, there are more reasons that may cause you to consider canceling your Recolor subscription.
- If you have had a significant shift in your financial situation.
- If you do not find the colors appealing once you finish coloring.
- It has been a month since you used the Recolor app, yet you are still paying for it.
- Enjoying your work is becoming a challenge because of too many ads on your screen.
When to Consider Keeping Your Recolor App
Your Recolor app/subscription will prove useful in the following situations, meaning you should keep it.
- Coloring is part of your hobbies, or you like it, but you find it difficult to hold the marker and pencils.
- If Recolor has become a resourceful tool when you want to de-stress.
- When traveling, you get to a point when you start seeking fun and inexpensive activities to engage in.
- If you want something simple because you are not feeling creative.
How to Cancel Your Recolor Subscription
Understand that the process of canceling your Recolor subscription differs depending on the tool or platform you use to access the app. Here are details on how to go about that using different options.
Cancel with PayPal
- Log in to PayPal.com
- Trace the "Settings" icon in the menu.
- Identify and select "Payments."
- Go to "Manage Automatic Payments."
- Select "Recolor – Adult Coloring Book."
- Select "Cancel Automatic Payments."
- Confirm your cancellation.
- Click on "Done."
Cancel on iPhone
- Start by clicking on settings.
- Tap your account name.
- Select subscriptions.
- Identify and select Apple ID.
- Select "Subscriptions."
- Trace and select Recolor.
- Select "Cancel."
- Confirm your cancellation.
Steps to Manage Your Subscriptions Using DoNotPay
Signing up with DoNotPay helps you discover managing your subscriptions does not have to be an uphill task. The platform makes that achievable through the simple steps below.
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Why You Should Manage Subscriptions Using DoNotPay
- Fast – Canceling your Recolor subscription using DoNotPay takes a shorter period.
- Easy – Tracking every step involved in canceling your Recolor subscription and filling out tedious forms is unnecessary when using DoNotPay.
- Successful – You will access all the help you need when using DoNotPay, which attracts success.
What’s more, DoNotPay can help you cancel many other subscriptions and services, including:
|Planet Fitness||Massage Envy||CVS Carepass|
|Sirius XM||Xbox Live||Epoch|
What More Can DoNotPay Help You Address?
DoNotPay offers assistance in other areas, too, such as the following:
- Negotiate Hotel Bill
- Credit Cards
- Sue Anyone in Small Claims Court
- Get Free Trials
- Jump the Phone Queue for any Enterprise
Don’t wait. Sign up today.