Cancel Your Peacock Subscription In Less Than 5 Minutes
Like many consumers, you may be taking a look at all the subscription services that you are currently paying for but not using. If you have a paid subscription to Peacock, canceling is easier than you may think.
DoNotPay can show you , as well as many of the other unused services and subscriptions that are costing you money each month. DoNotPay's new product, Cancel Any Service or Subscription, helps you cancel and makes it quick and easy to do so.
Did you know that the average amount Americans pay for subscription services is $237 per month? Many of us don't even remember which ones we have or how much we are paying. Don't waste your time and money paying for subscription packages that you no longer want or need. From magazines to health club memberships, you can save money every month by canceling unwanted subscriptions and services. Many companies do not make it easy to cancel, but DoNotPay is here to help.
How Can I Cancel My Peacock Subscription?
If you have jumped on the Peacock Streaming service bandwagon and decided it isn't providing the shows that you need, you may want to cancel your subscription. But here's the thing, you cannot . Why? Because it is free. But if you are paying for a subscription service, you can downgrade to the free service.
There are three tiers to Peacock programming:
|Type of Peacock Subscription
|Offers thousands of hours of movies, TV shows, sports, news, and pop culture
|$4.99 per month
|Offers the same programming as Peacock, plus
|Peacock Premium Plus
|$9.99 per month
|Offers the same programming as Peacock and Peacock Premium, without ads.
If you have the bottom tier, you do not need to cancel since it is not a paid subscription. If, however, you want to cancel the Peacock Premium or Premium Plus, you can downgrade to the no-cost bottom tier. These are the steps:
- Log in to PeacockTV.com and click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Account option that appears as a box in the upper right-hand corner of the next screen.
- Sign in to your account with your login credentials to verify you have the right to access the account.
- The next screen should give you the option to change your plan. To cancel, you would downgrade to Peacock Free. If at this time, you want to upgrade or go from Premium Plus to Premium, those choices are available as well.
- Once you have clicked on Peacock Free, be sure to click the box that says "Change Plan."
- The next screen will show you what you will be giving up by making the change. To continue the cancellation process, or in this case, the downgrading process, click on "Switch to Free".
- You should now see a screen confirming that your account has been changed. Your charges should not appear on your next billing cycle.
What if I Can’t Do This Myself?
DoNotPay is here to help! If it is confusing, time-consuming, or you just don't know how to get started, DoNotPay can help. We can get your in just three easy steps.
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your subscription! We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
DoNotPay Can Help You Cancel Other Subscriptions, Too
DoNotPay can help you cancel just about any service or subscription that you are paying for. And we do it in three quick and easy steps! We can help with other services in addition to Peacock, such as:
Can DoNotPay Help Me Solve Other Problems?
You bet! DoNotPay has products that make problem-solving easy and quick. We have the experience to get the best outcome for many of the problems you have that take your time and money. We can help with:
- Paying your bills
- Jumping the phone queue with customer service
- Negotiate a better hotel rate
- Take anyone or any company to Small Claims Court
Sign up today!