How To Cancel Fortnite Crew The Easy Way
Fortnite Crew is a subscription plan in Fortnite that allows subscribers access to Battle Pass rewards, 1,000 V-Bucks per month, and other bonuses. This plan makes for a great way for players to unlock coveted items without spending hours a day earning them through playing matches.
But if you don’t know how to cancel Fortnite Crew, or find it too difficult, DoNotPay can step in and help! Here’s what you need to know about how to cancel Fortnite Crew.
Where Do I Go To Cancel Fortnite Crew?
Fortnite is a cross-platform game, meaning you can access the game on many platforms including PC, Playstation 5, Xbox Series, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android and play with the same profile.
In order to edit your Fortnite Crew subscription, you’ll need to access the console or device where you bought the subscription. If you play Fortnite on more than one device, you cannot access Fortnite Crew on each — only the one that you purchased it on.
Here are concise instructions for how to unsubscribe from Fortnite Crew on each:
|PC or Android||
|Playstation 5 or Playstation 4||
|Xbox Series X, Xbox Series X, or Xbox One*||
*For Xbox and Nintendo Switch consoles, you can alternatively visit http://account.microsoft.com/account and https://ec.nintendo.com/my/rights respectively to cancel Fortnite Crew without using your console.
If you’re looking to unsubscribe from any other plans, such as EA Play or Xbox Game Pass, you can unsubscribe from these plans at the same time as you unsubscribe from Fortnite Crew. This is considered a great time saver and spares you from needing to log into other sites or devices.
Reasons Why Canceling Fortnite Crew Might Be Difficult
With all the devices, requirements, and steps needed to cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription, it can be like jumping through hoops. Here’s what DoNotPay members have told us about trying to cancel Fortnite Crew:
- It takes too many steps.
- They have found it difficult to log in with a web browser, whether they can’t remember the password or other security shenanigans.
- They don’t have access to their console the moment they need to cancel, such as college students who play abroad but purchased the subscription at home on their dedicated console.
Can DoNotPay Help Me Cancel Fortnite Crew?
offers an easy, alternative way to cancel Fortnite Crew without having to log into a website or console.
While DoNotPay itself requires a subscription for members, we feel the services we provide greatly justify the low monthly cost. Here are some examples of other services we help cancel for DoNotPay subscribers:
How To Cancel Fortnite Crew With DoNotPay
Using to cancel subscriptions is simple and effective! You can manage all your subscriptions from either DoNotPay’s website or on the DoNotPay app for Android or iOS devices. You don’t even need to remember the password from the original website.
Here’s how to unsubscribe from Fortnite Crew on DoNotPay:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
And voila! Your account will be in the process of ending your Crew subscription.
You can rest easy knowing your bank account, card or Paypal account won’t be making any more payments to Fortnite.
Explore DoNotPay’s Other Services
For just pennies a day, you have 24/7 access to over 200 different services. We provide AI, Virtual Card, Burner Phone, and other tools and resources to help everyday people with any and all problems involving companies, products, or governing bodies.
Keep DoNotPay in your back pocket when you need assistance for any of these occasions and more:
- Signing up for a free trial without a credit card
- Getting help with bills you can’t afford
- Connecting with an inmate
- Applying for a fishing license
- Claiming a product warranty
- Appealing a parking ticket
- Scheduling an early DMV appointment
- Practicing for a driving test
- Jumping ahead in a customer service wait line
- Renewing a car registration
- Bypassing phone verification for any website
- Filing a complaint against an unruly neighbor