How to Cancel Fishbrain With DoNotPay
If you are an angler who signed up for a free trial of the Fishbrain app, you may be wondering how to get out of the deal before you get charged for a full subscription. Fortunately, it's fairly easy to learn subscription if you let DoNotPay handle the situation.
What Is Fishbrain?
Initially released in 2010, Fishbrain comprises an online platform and smartphone apps for Android and Apple. Fishbrain offers fishing forecasts, tide charts, user catch info, and analysis of fish species behavior. The app provides access to user-provided ratings and tips and lunar cycles, maps of fishing spots, and suggestions about protecting local waterways.
More than 13 million individuals use the Swedish-developed Fishbrain app to find the best fishing spots and track their catches. There is a free version, but fishing enthusiasts who want to use every feature pay $1.99 to $199.00 for in-app purchases.
Once you have subscribed to Fishbrain, the app renews automatically until you manually learn subscription.
How to Cancel a Fishbrain Subscription
JustUseApp explains several ways to delete a Fishbrain subscription. Here's how to delete your subscription via PayPal:
- Log into your PayPal account and click on the Settings tab.
- Select Payments from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Manage Automatic Payments.
- Find the Fishbrain app in your approved merchants.
- Click on Fishbrain, then click Cancel Automatic Payments.
- Affirm cancellation on the confirmation page.
- Click Done to complete the unsubscribe request.
How to Cancel Fishbrain on iPad or iPhone
- Open the Apple settings app and click on Fishbrain – Fishing App.
- Click on the Subscriptions tab.
- If you don't see a subscriptions tab, sign in with your Apple ID.
- In the Subscriptions tab, click Cancel.
- If you don't see a cancel tab, you are already unsubscribed.
How to Cancel Fishbrain on Android
- Open the Google Play Store.
- If you have more than one Google account, ensure you're signed in to the right one.
- Tap on the menu, then go to Subscriptions.
- Select the Fishbrain - Fishing App subscription.
- Tap on the Cancel Subscription option.
- Complete cancellation as directed.
Merely deleting the Fishbrain app does not cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Fishbrain Directly
Here's another way to delete your Fishbrain subscription and every bit of user data it's collected: Compose an email that explains why you want to delete the account. Include your Fishbrain username and the email address you used to sign up.
Send the letter and wait for the company to cancel. Once this is done, you cannot reverse it, explains the Fishbrain help desk.
An Easier Way to Cancel Fishbrain or Any Other Subscription
The best way to avoid a hefty subscription renewal fee is to sign up for a Fishbrain trial offer with a burner credit card number from DoNotPay. Do that, and when Fishbrain tries to charge you for renewal, it won't go through, and your account will be canceled.
If you already have paid for a subscription to Fishbrain and want to cancel it forever, DoNotPay is happy to assist. Here's all you have to do:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
The DoNotPay artificial intelligence system will take it from there.
Typically, companies respond favorably to a DoNotPay request for cancellation. If for any reason, Fishbrain balks and refuses to cancel, we can file a complaint against the company in small claims court on your behalf.
DoNotPay Can Help You Cancel Any Subscription or Membership
No matter what kind of subscription or trial offer you need to cancel, DoNotPay makes the process quick and easy. We facilitate Fishbrain cancellations every day, but that's not all we do.
|Cancel Planet Fitness||Cancel Epoch Payments||Cancel CVS Carepass|
|Cancel Siriusxm||Cancel Massage Envy||Cancel XBox Live|
DNP Assists With All Sorts of Other Stuff, Too
When DoNotPay went into business in 2015, our "robot lawyer" primarily focused on helping people get out of paying pricey parking fines. We still do that, but our artificial intelligence system now handles a range of issues, including negotiating hotel bills, locating inmates, and helping people gets fees waived.
We provide burner phone numbers and burner credit card numbers you can use to get free trial offers. We can get you to the front of a customer service line and help you pay your bills. DoNotPay is here to un-complicate your day-to-day life.
Once you see how simple it is to cancel a Fishbrain subscription with DoNotPay, we hope you'll stick around and find other ways we can help you. If you need to cancel a subscription you don't see listed in our Manage Subscriptions product, and let us know.