How To Recover A Hacked Fortnite Account
Fortnite is currently the most popular video game in the world. But Fortnite accounts have also become popular targets for hackers. If your , it's important to take action now so you don't let the hackers win the battle!
If you're not sure what to do if your Fortnite account gets hacked, don't worry! There is now a fast, simple way to put your account back in the safe zone and win the battle against your hackers. Read on to find out how you can recover your Fortnite account quickly and become the last man standing.
What Should You Do If Your Fortnite Account Was Hacked?
Those are the last five words you want to find yourself saying when you are in the mood for gaming. After learning your account was hacked, you may feel angry, frustrated, and unsure about what to do next. Do your best to keep your cool and try following the suggestions below to restore your account.
Phase One: Reset Your Password
To recover your Fortnite account, you will need to reset your password. Once you finish this step, access to your account should be restored. Here is what you need to do to reset your Fortnite password, step by step:
- Log in to your Fortnite account
- Go to the 'Account' page
- Click on “Password & Security”
- Select the 'Change Your Password' option
- Choose a complex password that is different from your other passwords
Phase Two: Unlink Any Connected Accounts
Once you change your password, then go back to your 'Account' page and choose, 'Connected Accounts." Then select 'Disconnect' from any console accounts like Xbox or PlayStation Network you may currently have linked. Once you complete these steps, any hackers who are using your account will be automatically logged out.
Phase Three: Enter Two-Factor Authentication On Your Account
This is one of the best ways to prevent future hackers from hijacking your account. Simply visit the Two-Factor Authentication Page and follow the instructions to enable it on your Fortnite account. Make sure you keep your password and devices private.
How To Tell If Your Fortnite Account Was Hacked
Hackers use a variety of methods to steal your personal information and gain access to your Fortnite account. So how do you know if your Fortnite account is hacked? It's not always easy to tell, but here are some signals that your Fortnite account was probably hacked:
- You can't access your account with your password: This is a telltale sign that someone hacked into your account and changed your password.
- You suddenly see hundreds of charges on your account: Once a person gains access to your account, they could make excessive charges.
- You recently responded to an email promo: Hackers will sometimes ask you to enter your email and password to win free VBucks.
- Some of your other accounts were hacked: Some hackers will try to gain access to as many of your accounts as possible.
How To Recover Your Fortnite Account With The Help Of DoNotPay
Trying to recover hacked accounts using the methods outlined above can be a frustrating and time-consuming process. The simplicity of DoNotPay allows you to say farewell to the irritating issues and delays that may arise while trying to reset passwords and wait on hold to speak to a Fortnite representative.
How to recover your account using DoNotPay:
If you want to recover your account but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open the Recover Hacked Gaming Account product on DoNotPay and enter the gaming company name.
- Fill in the details of your account, including when it was first created, when it was hacked, whether you still have access, the name of the game, associated usernames, and how much you have paid through this account (if you've paid at all).
- Choose whether you would like us to send the demand letter on your behalf, or just generate a digital copy, and provide your e-signature.
DoNotPay Can Also Help You Recover Your Other Favorite Accounts
When you see how simple it is to use DoNotPay to recover your Fortnite account, you might be curious about whether DoNotPay can help you with other hacked accounts. DoNotPay's easy 3-step solution is so effective that it works with nearly every type of popular account! Here is a glimpse at how DoNotPay can help you safely recover your account when hackers strike:
Why Use DoNotPay To Recover A Hacked Fortnite Account?
DoNotPay is the simplest, fastest way to recover a . With only three simple steps to follow, you can complete the process and get back to gaming in a matter of minutes! Here are the three main benefits of using DoNotPay to deal with a hacked Fortnite account.
|A Fast Process||With only three easy steps to take, you can get your account squared away in just a couple of minutes|
|Easy to Use||The DoNotPay app is simple and straightforward. And you can use DoNotPay from any location.|
|Successful||You can celebrate knowing your Fortnite account will be successfully recovered so you can get back in the game.|
How Else Can DoNotPay Bring Value To Your Life?
Helping you recover a hacked account is just the tip of the iceberg for DoNotPay's ability to make each day easier for you. Here are a few of the many other ways DoNotPay can bring value and enjoyment to your life:
- Connect with a customer service rep quickly
- Find unclaimed money you are owed
- Sue someone in small claims court
- Receive compensation for a delayed airline flight
- Request compensation for robocalls
- Protect yourself from stalkers and harassment
- Contest parking tickets
- Fight text spam
- Learn how to become pen pals with a prison inmate
DoNotPay is your handy, trusted solution for many of life's everyday challenges. When you start using the DoNotPay app, you will suddenly find you have more free time and money to spend on the activities you truly enjoy. We invite you to to find out for yourself how DoNotPay can have a positive impact on your life!