How To Recover A Hacked Poshmark Account
Poshmark is a unique website for selling high-quality designer items between private buyers and sellers. Both modern and vintage designer items can sell for very high values, so it's no surprise that as an opportunity to steal seller funds or make high-value purchases with someone else's bank information.
If your Poshmark , PoshMark suggests that you contact their customer service immediately. However, it can take days for the small admin team to get back to you - plenty of time for the hacker to do serious damage. DoNotPay can help you get your Poshmark account back under your control and then help you deal with any identity theft or financial fraud that took place while your account was hacked.
How To Tell If Your Poshmark Account Was Hacked
- Poshmark charges to your bank or credit card that you don't recognize
- Can't log into your Poshmark account
- Search, sale, or purchase activity that you didn't conduct
- Emails regarding password or account changes from Poshmark
What To Do If Your Poshmark Was Hacked
Contact Poshmark Customer Support
There are no automatic remedies for a , but they do strongly suggest that you contact customer service if you suspect your account has been hacked. Especially if unauthorized purchases have been made. To contact Poshmark customer service and report a hacked account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Poshmark Customer Support Form
- Fill out the information
- Your legal name
- Your account's original email address (one you can answer)
- Select 'Account' from the Category drop-down
- Type "Restore Hacked Account" for the subject, or something similar
- Detail your account hack and any actions/purchases the hacker has made with your account
- Provide information like past purchases and account details to prove your account ownership
- Attach any screenshots of your account or bank statement as proof
- Submit the form
Now you play the waiting game. Poshmark is run by a small team, as eCommerce goes, so you may not hear back for several days regarding your hacked account and possible solutions.
Cancel Payment Access Through Your Bank
This is very important. Because it can take days to work with Poshmark customer service, you must disconnect your bank account immediately. Contact your bank or credit card company and let them know that your Poshmark account has been hacked. They can make sure all Poshmark charges are denied until you contact them again.
If you are concerned that your connected card may be compromised, your bank can cancel the card and issue a new one with a new number and expiration date.
How to Recover Your Hacked Poshmark Account with the Help of DoNotPay
If you have tried the DIY route and Poshmark has not helped get your hacked account restored, DoNotPay is here to help. With our hacked account restoration service, we can go around the customer service wait and work directly with the company to make sure your account is restored quickly.
Provide us with the information needed to prove your account ownership and details on the hacker's activity. We'll take the next necessary steps to get your account restored quickly. We can also help you deal with the aftermath of a major identity theft attack and work with your credit card company to have any fraudulent charges reversed.
How to Recover Your Hacked Account Using DoNotPay:
If you want to recover your gaming account but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Open the Recover Hacked Account product on DoNotPay and tell us the name of the company or platform of your hacked account.
- Enter the information associated with your account, such as your username.
- Tell us whether you have paid for the account and would like a refund.
- And that’s it! We will send a demand letter on your behalf with a two-week deadline for the company’s representatives to help you recover your account.
And that’s it! DoNotPay will ensure that you get the fastest response from Poshmark and ensure the faster recovery of your account. And we can help you with other accounts in:
DoNotPay Can Help You Recover Any Hacked Account
Often, one hacked account is only the beginning. If one of your common passwords was compromised, you may have several hacked accounts to recover. DoNotPay can help you recover every one of them. Our service works to restore hacked accounts with any website or service, and with the aftermath of an identity theft attack.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
If you have other online, legal, or financial matters to take care of, DoNotPay can help in several ways. From helping you recover from identity theft to disputing a traffic ticket, we have a wide range of helpful services to make your life easier, save you time, and save you money. Here are just a few more useful links that may help you during this difficult time.
- Identity Theft Recovery
- File an Insurance Claim
- Small Claims Court
- Appeal a Banned Account
- Copyright Protection
- File a Complaint
- How to Cancel Any Account
A hacked Poshmark account can be devastating both personally and financially. DoNotPay can help restore your account, then help you deal with the financial and legal aftermath of high-value fraud through your hacked account.