Get Enterprise Rental Car Free Double Upgrade In 5 Minutes
When you rent a car for your vacation or holiday travel, you want to get the best deal for your money. One way to do that is to request a free double upgrade for your . Although you may want a large vehicle to comfortably accommodate your travel companions and luggage, you may find yourself opting for a less expensive rental. Requesting a free upgrade can help you get a more comfortable vehicle class for your trip without the extra cost.
The process for requesting an can be complicated. Luckily, DoNotPay is here to help you navigate the process.
Who is Enterprise?
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a US-based company that provides long- and short-term vehicle rentals for customers around the world. As one of the leading domestic and international rental car providers, Enterprise also owns National Car Rental and Alamo Rent a Car. Enterprise is known for its reliable service, quality vehicles, and sizable fleets. The company provides a variety of vehicles, from two- and four-door sedans to SUVs, minivans, pickup trucks, and name-brand cars.
Whether it's Enterprise, Dollar, or Avis, almost all car rental agencies divide their fleets into standardized vehicle classes based on the size of the vehicle. From smallest to largest, the classes are as follows:
- Vans, Trucks, and Specialty Vehicles
With a double upgrade from Enterprise, you move up two car classes. For example, if you rent an economy vehicle, you receive an intermediate at the same price.
How to Get an Enterprise Rental Car Upgrade
Request a free double upgrade for your Enterprise rental car by taking advantage of promotions or earning loyalty points.
Avail Yourself of Special Offers
When you're shopping for your rental car, you may be able to find current promotions offering upgrades for Enterprise rentals. Upgrade promotions are easiest to find during the slow season, when there is less demand for rental vehicles. To take advantage of Enterprise upgrade promotions, follow these steps:
- Find a free upgrade offer on the Enterprise Home Page.
- Click through to the offer page, where you will be advised of the dates, vehicle classes, and other conditions for eligibility.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to fill out your reservation information, including pick-up and drop-off locations, dates and times, renter's age, and vehicle class.
- Click "Check Availability".
- Enter your contact details and payment information.
- You will receive an upgrade of at least one car class at the time of pick-up.
- For a double upgrade to the next higher car class, you can ask the person at the desk, and they will accommodate you if there is availability.
*Be sure to check your contract if you ask for an upgrade at the desk to avoid unexpected upgrade fees.
Join the Enterprise Plus Rewards Program
Virtually every rental car program has their own rewards program, much like airlines with frequent flier miles. With a rewards card, you can often earn free car rentals, additional drivers at no cost, or free upgrades. Here's how it works:
- Go to the Enterprise Plus web page.
- Click "Join Now" in the Enterprise Plus Login box.
- You will be asked to enter your contact details, create a password, provide driver's license information, and enter account preferences.
- Enterprise will provide you with your Enterprise Plus number, and you can start using it to earn points for free rental days and upgrades.
- To redeem your points, log onto the Enterprise website and provide your Enterprise Plus information when booking your reservation.
Submit Your Enterprise Upgrade Request With the Help of DoNotPay
If you rent during a busy period, like summer vacation or over the holidays, it can be difficult to get a single upgrade, let alone a double. Fortunately, DoNotPay knows how to help you get the best Enterprise rental upgrade for your money.
If you want a double upgrade on your Enterprise reservation, but aren't sure where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Choose which rental company you booked with.
- Enter your reservation confirmation number.
- Tell us the details of your reservation, such as the pick-up date, pick-up location, car model, etc.
- Indicate whether you are a rewards member or special credit card holder.
Why Use DoNotPay for Your Enterprise Upgrade Request
With DoNotPay's upgrade request service, you can rest assured that you're getting the best chance of an upgrade for your Enterprise car rental. Our services are:
- Fast—You don't have to spend hours on the phone or writing emails.
- Easy—You don't have to fill out multiple requests or track the upgrade process.
- Successful—You can relax knowing that we will get you the best chance for a double upgrade.
DoNotPay Works With All Rental Companies and Other Organizations
Not only does DoNotPay help with your free rental car upgrades through Enterprise, we can help you add your spouse as a driver or work with any of the below rental companies to get you a better rate. We will even assist you with disputing parking tickets from your trip. In short, DoNotPay is your one-stop company for difficult, confusing, or time-consuming tasks, from booking flights to filing consumer complaints. It is our goal to simplify your life by handling difficulties, so you can spend more time doing things you enjoy.
|Avis Car Rental Upgrade Guide
|Budget Car Rental Upgrade Guide
|Alamo Car Rental Upgrade Guide
|Costco Car Rental Upgrade Guide
|Dollar Car Rental Upgrade Guide
|Hertz Car Rental Upgrade Guide
|Thrifty Car Rental Upgrade Guide
|National Car Rental Upgrade Guide