The Easiest Way to Permanently Delete Your Jack'd Account
Jack'd is known as one of the most popular location-based dating apps for gay and bisexual men, with plenty of active users around the world. But if you're done meeting new people right now or want to move on to a different app, it would be best to now.
Letting old inactive accounts linger around the internet forever is a no-no when it comes to keeping your private information safe, especially if there are any data leaks at Jack'd. Read on to learn about the best options for removing all traces of your Jack'd profile and how DoNotPay makes the process as easy as possible.
Why It's Important to Delete Your Old Jack'd Account
If you haven't bothered to log on to Jack'd in ages or don't have any plans to keep using your profile, there are several reasons to .
- Old, forgotten accounts are risky because no one is monitoring them, so you wouldn't even notice if they get taken over by a hacker.
- As long as your sensitive information remains on Jack'd servers, it can be stolen in a data breach.
- The more inactive accounts you have on the web, the higher the chances of security issues like identity theft, credit card fraud, and much more.
How to Delete a Jack'd Account by Yourself
If you've decided to part ways with your Jack'd account, it's essential to make a clean break and keep your private information safe. There are three different options you can use to delete your Jack'd profile:
How to Delete Using the Jack'd App
- Launch the Jack'd app.
- Click on the icon of a person located at the end of the app's bottom navigation bar.
- Click on the icon of a gear located in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to the final option and choose Delete Account.
- You will be prompted to type DELETE and then tap on Submit.
- Again, you will be prompted to type DELETE and tap Submit as confirmation.
- Uninstall the app on all your devices.
How to Delete on the Jack'd Website
- Reach out to the Jack'd support team.
- Write a request under the category "GDPR requests," sub-category "Permanently Delete My Profile."
- Add the email address associated with your Jack'd account.
- Fill out the "Tell us More" text box to explain that you want to remove your profile and wipe all your data.
- Wait for follow-up steps from the Jack'd team, which they send to your email.
- After getting confirmation, uninstall the app from all your devices.
How to Delete by Sending Jack'd an Email
- Write an email from the account associated with your Jack'd profile.
- Make your subject line some version of "Request to Delete My Account."
- The email body should ask Jack'd to delete your account and wipe out all of your data
- Send the email to email@example.com
- Once you receive confirmation that your profile is deleted, uninstall the app from all your devices.
How to Delete a Jack’d Account on Your Own
When you try to delete a Jack’d account on your own, you may find yourself spending a lot of time and only finding frustration. There are a few methods that you try, such as:
|Can I Delete With
|Yes / No
Regardless of which method you choose, your Jack'd profile will be taken offline immediately after the request is received. That means you can no longer use the app or be seen by other members.
However, the process of permanently deleting your profile isn't over just yet. The team at Jack'd still takes about 30-45 days to finish wiping all your personal information from the system. Some basic details about your account may remain forever, but they will be anonymous facts that cannot compromise your data or privacy in any way.
Roadblocks You Might Run Into While Deleting Your Jack'd Account
Jack'd has been a popular dating app since 2010, which means many of the accounts go way back. Some users will have a hard time deleting an ancient Jack'd profile they had completely forgotten about.
For example, you may no longer have the app on your device since it was downloaded several smartphones ago. You might also have a hard time getting into the now-defunct email address that was used to create the profile many years earlier.
These issues can happen to anyone, and they might make deleting your Jack'd account much more complicated. Luckily, DoNotPay has a suite of tools to help you remove that old profile and safeguard your private information with a lot less hassle.
How To Delete Your Jack'd Account With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay makes breaking up with your Jack'd profile as easy as possible, and you can do it all with just a few clicks.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Cancel Your Jack'd Account
If you don't want your data to be at risk because of all the inactive accounts floating around on the internet, DoNotPay is a gamechanger. You can solve the problem quickly and easily without spending several tedious hours working on it. Along with helping you permanently remove your Jack'd profile, the Delete Old Accounts tool can be used for:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay's tools are all about making life as convenient as possible, whether it's helping you fill out forms, navigating a legal problem, or dealing with companies. Here are just a few of the most popular ways to use DoNotPay:
- Earn some extra money by joining clinical trials
- File a product warranty claim
- Cancel all sorts of monthly subscriptions
- Get a refund from Uber Eats
- Process a product return from Walmart
- Complain to your employer's HR department
- File a Freedom of Information request