Cancel Young Living and Get Rid of Anything That’s Not Essential
Back in 1993, Donald Gary Young founded a multi-level-marketing company that sells essential oils called Young Living. The headquarters of the business is located in Lehi, Utah.
How To Be Done With Your Young Living Subscription by Yourself
You can cancel your Young Living subscription on your own if you get in touch with the company’s customer service. This means that you would have to either talk over the phone or exchange emails with the customer service reps. Here’s an overview of your options:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Your Young Living Subscription by Email
Inform Young Living of your wish to cancel the subscription via email by doing the following:
- Compose a message in a formal style
- Write the reason for contacting the company
- Include details about yourself that may be relevant
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for the reply
Make sure to keep some proof of your cancellation.
How To Cancel Your Young Living Subscription Over the Phone
You can also dial Young Living’s customer service number and tell them to cancel your subscription. Follow these steps::
- Call +1-800-371-3515
- Tell the rep about your account
- Inform them that you don’t want to be subscribed to their service
- Follow any other instructions to complete your cancellation process
Young Living’s customer support is available Monday through Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. You can also reach them between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Sundays.
DoNotPay—An Easier Way To Cancel Your Young Living Subscription
There is an easier way to cancel Young Living—DoNotPay. The world’s first robot lawyer can help you sail through the cancellation process.
Say goodbye to Young Living in three simple steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Enter Young Living as the service
When your connection with Young Living is officially over, we’ll send an email to inform you.
DoNotPay can help you keep your subscriptions in order with another feature. If you connect your email or bank account to your DoNotPay account, we will highlight all your subscriptions.
You can select the ones you no longer use or don’t wish to pay for. DoNotPay makes it that simple not to waste your money.
Subscribe to Another Service Once You Cancel Young Living
You can look into other options to supply yourself with essential oils of all kinds. If you cancel Young Living membership, you can try out any of the following options instead:
|Plant Therapy||$15 per month||
|Essential Oil Exchange||$10 per month||
|doTERRA||$25 yearly renewal fee||
If you end up unsatisfied with doTerra’s services, you can count on DoNotPay to help you cancel this membership as well.
Other Ways DoNotPay Can Help You Get Out of Bureaucratic Troubles
DoNotPay is the best virtual assistant available and can make sure you cancel any service without trouble. If you no longer want to be subscribed to services of companies that focus on natural-based approaches, such as Grove, Honest, NatureBox, or Dr. Squatch, turn to us for help.
In case you are not satisfied with the results of eco-friendly car washes, we can help you say goodbye to Clean Freak Car Wash membership.
The world’s first robot lawyer can assist you with fighting bureaucracy in numerous other ways. Find out all the ways DoNotPay can make your life easier by opening our app in your web browser. Choose any of the listed tasks you need us to handle:
- Bypassing phone number verification when signing up for any service
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Waiving college application fees
- Freeing yourself from text spam once and for all
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Contesting parking tickets
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV fast and easy
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting rid of spam mail for good
- Terminating other subscriptions or memberships
- Securing free trials without the risk of getting charged
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting in touch with your loved ones in jail
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Requesting refunds and chargebacks from any company
- Avoiding the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Giving robocallers the taste of their own medicine
- Finding and claiming abandoned funds that belong to you