Cancel doTERRA membership in short order
doTERRA is a multi-level marketing company focused on selling essential oils and similar products internationally. doTERRA members can gain access to the Loyalty Rewards Program through which they can redeem points and claim free products, as well as take advantage of special promotions and discounts.
Cancel doTERRA membership within seconds with DoNotPay
We know how tiring and tedious canceling a subscription can be. By using DoNotPay, you will no longer have to wait in long phone queues, fill out web forms, nor write lengthy emails. If you have had enough of doTERRA, you can easily cancel your membership by:
- Opening DoNotPay through a web browser or by downloading the iOS app
- Selecting Find Hidden Money
- Entering doTERRA as the service you would like to call off
We will notify you as soon as your subscription is canceled.
How to cancel your doTERRA membership
When you decide that it is time to part ways with doTERRA and find another essential oil supplier, you will have two options of canceling your membership:
- Cancel your membership by calling doTERRA’s customer service
- Sending doTERRA a membership cancelation email
Cancel your doTERRA membership by phone
One way to sort out your doTERRA membership is to reach out to the company’s customer service and ask them to shut down your account. You can do this by:
- Calling 800-411-8151
- Asking the customer representative to close your account
- Providing your account details
- Requesting a confirmation email as proof of your demand
Cancel doTERRA membership by email
If you do not mind taking the time to write an email to doTERRA and request to have your subscription terminated, you will be able to do it by:
- Writing a membership cancelation email
- Sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing the necessary account information
- Asking for proof of request such as a confirmation number or email
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
doTERRA is not working for you? Find satisfaction elsewhere!
doTERRA’s products are not going to satisfy everyone’s needs. That is why it is important to know that other options are available. Here are some of the ones you should keep an eye on:
Free of charge
DoNotPay’s robot lawyer can help you sue companies in small claims court
We have fought long and hard to ensure legal equality for everybody, and our engagement was recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access.
If doTERRA fails to cooperate and does you wrong in any way, our first-ever robot lawyer will be there to navigate you through the process of suing them in small claims court. DoNotPay will not let bureaucracy get in the way of justice, that much we can promise.
DoNotPay is a subscription management tool
We are spending way too much of our hard-earned money on unused subscriptions each month. A recent study has shown that a majority of Americans cannot accurately estimate their monthly spendings on digital subscriptions. In this day and age, it is hard to keep track of all of them.
Our app can help you save a substantial amount of cash by monitoring and managing your subscriptions for you. All you have to do is connect your email or bank account with our app, and it will immediately sort out the services you are not using and suggest that you cancel them.
DoNotPay as your trusty companion
No, we do not stop at canceling subscriptions. Our app packs a ton of useful features that can help you overcome daily obstacles within seconds. With DoNotPay you can:
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fight speeding tickets
- Get help with various bills
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Contest parking tickets
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial
- Cancel any other subscription service or membership
- Sue people and companies in small claims court