How to Cancel Your Walgreens Order Fast
Walgreens is a leading pharmacy store chain in the United States. The company deals in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information, and photo services. Customers can make pharmaceutical or photo orders either online or in-store. Customers can also cancel a Walgreens order within two hours, depending on the method used to place it. However, the process to could be a little complicated, given that you can only cancel the order online or through a call.
DoNotPay can help you cancel the order and avoid wasting your time during call holds. Other than canceling orders, the automated platform can also help you learn how to cancel PayPal payments, eBay orders, DoorDash orders, Venmo payments, Walmart orders, Southwest Flight, or Zelle payments. If your order canceling window has already expired, DoNotPay can also help you return the product for a refund.
How to Cancel Walgreens Order?
For one reason or another, you may want to after placing it. Walgreens understands that sometimes you may not want to proceed with the order and allows you to cancel it, provided you follow the cancellation procedure. The process of canceling an order depends on how you placed it. Walgreens has two methods of placing orders:
- In-store pickup
- And online orders placed for mail delivery and ship to store orders
How to Cancel an In-Store Pickup Order?
You can cancel Walgreens in-store pick-up orders by calling your local Walgreens store or your designated pickup location. Although the company requires clients to call their designated pick-up store to cancel their orders, you can also call 1-866-264-2910 to have your order canceled.
How to Cancel Walgreens Online Order Placed for Mail Delivery and Ship to Store Orders
You can cancel an online order placed for mail delivery or ship to a store, provided you are within the two-hour limit set by the company. Clients are not allowed to cancel online orders after the expiry of two hours. Here is the process of canceling an online order:
- After submitting an online order, an order confirmation appears on your screen.
- If you do not want to proceed with the order process, click on the 'Need to cancel link' that appears at the bottom of the order confirmation.
- Note the link has a time that disappears after two hours.
- If the cancellation link does not appear immediately, wait for about five minutes for the system to process your order.
- If the link does not appear or you encounter any other challenge while canceling the order, call customer care at 866-264-2910 for assistance.
- If the link appears, as in most cases, click on cancel order.
- Click cancel order when prompted to confirm whether you want to cancel the order.
- A pop-up box appears in red confirming your order has been canceled.
- The system automatically refunds your order amount and sends an email on the status of your order.
The table below summarizes the various options for contacting Walgreens customer service.
|Walgreens Customer Support Number
|Walgreen Support Contact Form
|Contact Us Form
If the options listed above do not work for you, or you have a challenge contacting customer care for order cancellation, DoNotPay can help.
Potential Problems When Canceling Walgreens Orders
When canceling an order at Walgreens, you may encounter the following challenges:
- Long waiting time before you are connected to a customer care agent on call
- Expiry of the cancellation window
- You only have two methods of canceling a Walgreens order.
Walgreens allows you to cancel orders that are not older than two hours. Additionally, you can only cancel the order online or through a phone call to customer care. If you have other engagements, two hours may elapse before you cancel the order. The toll-free customer care line may also put you on hold for a long time. To avoid all these challenges, cancel your Walgreen orders through DoNotPay. The automated platform allows you to cancel the order within time or skip the annoying customer care call holds.
How to Request a Refund From Walgreens
If the order cancellation is not successful, you can return Walgreen products for a refund. The return process depends on your order method. If you had ordered the item through the in-store method, you should return it to the store for a refund. Items ordered online can be shipped back for a refund by following the instructions on the return page. However, all products must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Ensure you carry your receipt. If you do not have the receipt, your refund will be equated to the lowest advertised price of the product.
If you experience challenges canceling Walgreens orders, DoNotPay is here to help. You can cancel the order or request a refund through a few easy steps. Here is how it works:
Use DoNotPay to Help Cancel a Walgreens Order
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on composing a cancellation letter for you.