Wash Your Hands Of Soapy Joe’s—Cancel Soapy Joe’s Car Wash With DoNotPay
Soapy Joe’s car wash is a company based in San Diego, with many other operations in California. It offers car wash subscriptions, as well as single washes. If you aren’t satisfied with your subscription and would like to cancel it and save money, DoNotPay can help you.
What Is Soapy Joe’s Cancellation Policy?
Soapy Joe’s offers an open cancellation policy, providing you inform them of your decision at least seven days before the billing date. According to their terms and conditions, the cancellation is only available for the monthly membership. If you bought a yearly membership, it cannot be canceled, but you can transfer it to another user.
Can I Pause My Soapy Joe’s Membership?
Soapy Joe’s doesn’t have an option to pause your membership. You can only cancel it or continue to use it. If you have decided that Soapy Joe’s subscription is not worth the price, you can cancel it with DoNotPay in minutes.
How To Cancel Soapy Joe’s Membership With DoNotPay
If you have decided to end your membership with Soapy Joe’s, the best option is to cancel with the DoNotPay app. We can help you get rid of any memberships, save money, and avoid any recurring payments. Follow the next steps to cancel:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Soapy Joe’s as the service we need to cancel
And that’s it! This is all you need to do to cancel your membership in a quick and easy way. Our app will inform you when the cancellation is complete.
How To Cancel Soapy Joe’s Manually
You can cancel your Soapy Joe’s service with a few methods:
- Filling out an online cancel request
- Sending a letter
Canceling Your Soapy Joe’s Membership Via an Online Form
You can end the membership by sending a cancel request from Soapy’ Joe’s website. Here is how you can do it:
- Visit the Soapy Joe’s website
- Click on the Menu in the top-right corner
- Select Wash Club and Manage account
- Click on Cancel membership
- Enter your personal details
- Don’t forget to include your Wash Club number
- Add a comment or suggestion
- Submit your request
Canceling Soapy Joe’s via the website form is a lengthy process. If you want to cut down on time, use our app to cancel the service.
Canceling Your Soapy Joe’s Membership by Sending a Letter
Another option to terminate your Soapy Joe’s membership is to send them a letter requesting a cancellation. This is how you can do it:
- Write a formal letter of cancellation
- Explain your reason for canceling the service
- Include your personal details and Wash Club number
- Request a cancellation confirmation
- Send the letter to 11465 Woodside Ave., Santee, CA 92071
Mail can often get slowed down or lost. If you are getting tired of losing time and money, use our app to save both.
These are some other ways you can cancel your Soapy Joe’s car wash membership:
|Can I Cancel Via||Yes/No|
Other Car Washing Options
If you’re looking for some alternatives to the Soapy Joe’s car washing subscription, we have suggestions for you. Here are some of the examples you may like:
|Zips Car Wash||From $14.95||
|Mister Car Wash||From $39.99||
DoNotPay Can Be Your Personal Assistant
Are you struggling to remember all of your subscriptions, and you have no idea how much money you are losing to unused memberships each month? This is a common problem many people struggle with. A study has shown that an average American spends around $348 a year on subscriptions they do not use. That can add up to a hefty sum that you could use on something more important.
DoNotPay can be your personal assistant and help gather all of your subscriptions in one place. You can review them and cancel the ones you don’t want.
To use this feature, connect your email address or bank account to our app, and we will show you a list of your subscriptions. If you find a subscription you don’t want, we can handle it quickly.
How Else Can DoNotPay Be of Assistance?
We have helped solve thousands of problems, from canceling subscriptions to filing small claims in court. When you want to cancel a car washing membership with SuperSonic Car Wash, Zips Car Wash, or Clean Freak Car Wash, our app can help you.
If you visit DoNotPay in your web browser, we can also help you:
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Cancel your subscriptions and memberships
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast
- Jump the phone queue when calling customer service
- Deal with parking tickets
- Fight speeding tickets
- Sue companies and individuals in small claims court
- Get rid of spam emails
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Get rid of spam texts
- Sign up for risk-free free trials
- Get protected from stalking and harassment
- Find any unclaimed funds in your name
- Sign up for clinical trials
- Resolve traffic tickets
- Get compensation and refunds from canceled flights
- File a claim for any warranty
- Get a refund from any company
- Ace your government test
- Apply for a college application fee waiver
- Get help for bills you cannot pay
- Contact your incarcerated loved ones
- Register insurance claims
- Sign up for services with no phone verification
- Resolving credit card issues