Learn How To Cancel Psychology Today Without Fuss
Created in 1967 by Nicolas Charney, Psychology Today is a bimonthly magazine covering various psychological topics. In case you no longer want to be subscribed to their service, cancel your Psychology Today membership with DoNotPay’s help.
Cancel Psychology Today With DoNotPay Fast and Without Stress
Don’t waste your precious time on canceling Psychology Today on your own. Use DoNotPay and be done with the process in a few clicks! Our app will make sure the entire process goes smoothly and without stress. You’ll need to:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Psychology Today as the service you want to cancel
And that’s all! When DoNotPay successfully cancels your Psychology Today membership, you can expect an email confirming the cancellation. You can also connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay so we can identify all your memberships and help you terminate unnecessary ones.
How To Cancel Psychology Today on Your Own
If you want to terminate your Psychology Today subscription on your own, you will have to put in a bit of effort. Take a look at your options in the table below:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Your Psychology Today Subscription Over the Phone
If you want to terminate your Psychology Today Subscription, you can contact their customer service over the phone. Follow these steps:
- Call 800-290-2850
- Explain the reason for canceling
- Give all the required info to the customer service rep
- Ask for further instructions
What Are the Best Alternatives to Psychology Today?
If you decide to cancel your Psychology Today subscription, you can easily find a suitable replacement. Here are some of the popular options:
Allow DoNotPay To Track All Your Subscriptions
An average American spends $348 per year on subscriptions they are not even using. Yes, you read that correctly. It is quite a sum of money going to waste. Many people lead busy lives and tend to lose track of all the services they are subscribed to, but still give their money to that company monthly.
DoNotPay has a feature that can help you keep track of all the subscriptions you are paying for. Connect your email or bank account to our app, and we will identify all the active memberships you have. Then you can easily spot the ones you are not using and cancel them in a few clicks. Save your money with the help of your virtual assistant!
Other Problems DoNotPay Can Help You Tackle
The world’s first robot lawyer can help you with numerous administrative tasks.
In case your inbox is full of spam emails from similar services, we can help you find the best junk email generator and declutter it. DoNotPay can also show you the right way to unsubscribe from emails and report spam emails.
If you are struggling with mental health issues, a better way of dealing with them would be to find a psychological study in your vicinity to participate in, rather than following instructions from a magazine. DoNotPay can assist you with that as well.
Access DoNotPay in your web browser, and let us help you with any of the following:
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service
- Disputing parking tickets
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Getting refunds from any company
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting rid of spam emails once and for all
- Eliminating text spam for good
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting sweet revenge on robocalls
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships that you don’t need
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Applying for clinical trials
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Covering bills that you are unable to pay
- Signing up for free trials risk-free