How to Cancel Your Auto-Ship Enrollment With OmegaXL
OmegaXL capsules contain a number of omega fatty acids which are supposed to be good for treating inflammation and joint pain caused by aging or exercise. The makers of OmegaXL suggest that you should take four capsules of it in one day. But what do you do if OmegaXL doesn't work for you and you want to cancel it?
OmegaXL has an auto-ship program into which they automatically enroll all their customers. However, it is possible to and avoid that charge for $44.90 from recurring on your credit/debit card every month. Keep in mind that it may sometimes be difficult to get through to the right person to .
This is why it makes sense to use DoNotPay which can help you to cancel any subscription. All you have to do is go to DoNotPay's Manage Subscriptions product, enter the name of the subscription you want to cancel, and give some account details which will help DoNotPay to locate your account. DoNotPay will make sure you are no longer enrolled in OmegaXL's auto-ship program and will even try to get your money back.
What Should You Know About OmegaXL?
If you are suffering from joint pain caused by exercise or aging, you might decide to try OmegaXL which is endorsed by Larry King. Here's what you need to know about this supplement before trying it:
- Ingredients: OmegaXL consists of an oil extract from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel, olive oil, and vitamin C.
- Dosage: It is recommended that you take four capsules of OmegaXL in one day, with a meal. You can do all four with one meal or two capsules with two different meals, whatever suits you best.
- Allergens: The makers of OmegaXL claim that even though it is made from shellfish, all the allergens in it have been removed, so you can take it even if you are allergic to shellfish.
- FDA: Given that OmegaXL is a dietary supplement, it is not approved by the FDA although the FDA does on-site inspections.
- Cost/Auto-Ship: Your first bottle of OmegaXL will cost $39.95 plus $4.95 in shipping. It consists of 60 capsules and you get another bottle free. If you're planning to take the recommended dosage of 4 capsules a day, you will need two bottles every month which is what they enroll you for in the auto-ship program.
How to Cancel Future Shipments of OmegaXL
Whenever you buy even one bottle of OmegaXL capsules, you are automatically enrolled for the auto-ship program. If you decide, after trying OmegaXL, that it's not for you, you will need to cancel this subscription. This can be done in the following ways:
|OmegaXL Customer Support Number||1-800-488-8082|
|OmegaXL Support Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org.|
|OmegaXL Cancellation Form||OmegaXL Cancellation form|
|OmegaXL Cancellation FAQ||OmegaXL FAQs|
If you want to cancel your auto-ship enrolment by phone, here's what you need to do:
- Availability: They are available Monday-Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Skip Waiting on Hold: If you have trouble getting a customer service representative on the phone, use DoNotPay's Skip Waiting on Hold product which will dial them for you and stay on hold as well. You'll only have to come on the line when a customer service representative is available.
You also have the option of canceling your auto-ship enrolment over email. Here's what you need to do:
- Personal Information: Make sure you mention your name, address, and the email address you were using when you ordered OmegaXL in the first place.
- Request to Cancel: Let them know that you don't want to be enrolled in auto-ship anymore.
- Confirmation: It's best to ask them to send you an email confirming that you have been taken off auto-ship.
- Phone Call: If you don't get an email confirmation, then call them at their customer service number.
- Time Frame: Remember that it takes them a day or two to process your cancellation.
Through the Website
You can also cancel your enrolment in auto-ship via the OmegaXL website. Here's what you need to do:
- Online Form: Go to the OmegaXL website and click on "Contact us" or "Cancellation." Both should lead you into an online form.
- Personal Information: Enter your name, phone number, and email address. Then click "Next."
- Request to Cancel: You will be led to another form. Under "How can we help?" go to the drop-down menu and choose "Manage Auto-Ship." Enter your order number. Under "How can we help you with auto-ship?" go to the drop-down menu and choose "Cancel auto-ship."
- Provide a Reason: Under "Why do you want to cancel the auto-ship?" choose the reason that best describes your situation.
- Choose Product: Click on the product that you want to cancel (in this case, OmegaXL).
- Confirmation: Click on "Submit Form." You will get to a page that says "Request Received." You should also receive an email confirmation within a couple of days.
Why Should You Use DoNotPay to Cancel Your Auto-Ship Enrollment of OmegaXL?
As you can see, there are a number of ways to make sure that your auto-ship enrolment gets canceled. However, they all come with certain drawbacks. When you call customer service, you might end up waiting a long time on the phone.
When you email them, it's possible that they will take a long time to respond, depending on how busy their customer service department is. And filling out the online form is a cumbersome process involving many steps.
This is why it makes sense to use DoNotPay to cancel your auto-ship enrollment. With DoNotPay, all you have to do is enter the name of the product i.e. OmegaXL and enter your email address or any other information you might have about your account. DoNotPay will make sure that your auto-ship enrolment is canceled; they will also try and get you a refund on your first shipment.
How to cancel in 3 steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your subscription! We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
What Other Subscriptions Can You Cancel With DoNotPay?
If you cancel your OmegaXL subscription with DoNotPay and are satisfied with the result, you can even keep DoNotPay in mind for canceling other subscriptions.
- Cancel your Planet Fitness subscription with DoNotPay.
- Cancel your Epoch payments subscription with DoNotPay.
- Cancel your SiriusXM subscription with DoNotPay.
- Cancel your Massage Envy subscription with DoNotPay.
- Cancel your CVS CarePass with DoNotPay.
When it comes to OmegaXL, there are many ways of canceling your auto-ship enrollment. However, none of these methods is as quick and as convenient as DoNotPay. Additionally, you can use DoNotPay for canceling any subscription that you don't want to be enrolled in anymore. It's an efficient and effective method of protecting your financial information.