Cancel MotorTrend Membership in Minutes
MotorTrend is a subscription service that allows you to access exclusive information, hit TV shows, and live motorsports. The service has attracted more than 100,000 subscribers.
How To Cancel MotorTrend on Your Own
If you’re no longer interested in the exclusive content that you can access through MotorTrend, you can cancel your subscription at any time. These are all the methods that you can use:
|You can cancel using:||Yes/no|
Canceling Through Email
Canceling through email is relatively easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Draft an email requesting cancelation of your subscription
- Include your name, email address, and subscription details
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Canceling Through the Website
You can log onto the MotorTrend website to cancel. Follow these steps:
- Click on the link under MotorTrend Subscriptions
- Complete the required information to access your account
- Follow the prompts to manage your subscription
- Choose Cancel Subscription
- Wait for confirmation that you are no longer a paying member
MotorTrend Free Trial Auto-Renews Into Paid Service
MotorTrend gives you the option to sign up for a free trial of 14 days, but once the trial period expires, the subscription is auto-renewed. If this happened to you, you can use the DoNotPay app to unsubscribe quickly and easily.
Let DoNotPay Cancel Your Subscription
DoNotPay can help you cancel your MotorTrend subscription in next to no time and with minimal effort. You can use two methods:
The DoNotPay app will notify you once the subscriptions have been canceled. You don’t have to contact MotorTrend directly to find out the status of your subscription.
Stop Free Trials From Auto-Renewing in the Future
If the reason you want to cancel MotorTrend is that you subscribed by mistake after your free trial expired, you’ll be glad to know that DoNotPay can save your budget from similar blunders.
You can use the DoNotPay virtual credit card to prevent sneaky companies from taking your money. The virtual credit card generates fake credentials, which allow you to access the free trial without the risk of auto-renewal to a paid subscription, thereby saving you money.
The virtual credit card service also helps keep your details private, which makes it all the more useful in case some of the websites you use fall victim to hackers.
What if You Can’t Cancel Your Subscription?
If you can’t cancel your subscription because the company is being difficult, you may need to escalate the situation. DoNotPay can help you by making it super easy to sue a company in small claims court. DoNotPay gives top-quality advice to consumers, and it has been recognized by the American Bar Association through the Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access.
Let DoNotPay Help Manage All Your Subscriptions
Many Americans underestimate the amount they spend on subscriptions every month. You may think you’re spending very little on subscriptions every month, but the real amount is over $200, often on subscriptions you don’t use. DoNotPay can manage your subscriptions. Some of the benefits include:
- The app will identify the subscriptions you don’t use and help you cancel these in a jiffy
- You’ll save money
- You’ll save time
Connect your bank account details or email to DoNotPay, so the app can access your active subscriptions and start the process for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay has been designed to provide services that help you navigate through life. The app is giving you expert advice on matters like getting refunds on services and stopping spam messages. You can open DoNotPay in your and find all the other ways that DoNotPay can help you with services such as:
- Signing up for services without using your phone number
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Getting companies to refunds you
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights when you travel
- Suing people in small claims court
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Filing claims for warranties
- Finding any unclaimed money under your name
- Scheduling a DMV appointment without the wait
- Dealing with unpaid bills you’re can’t pay
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Applying for clinical trials
- Signing up for free trials without the risk
- Getting free from spam text messages
- Waiting on the phone when trying to contact customer service reps
- Getting in touch with loved ones who are incarcerated
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Disputing parking tickets
- Stopping spam mail forever
- Waiving college application fees