Drop the Chitchat—How To Cancel ManyChat
ManyChat is a marketing automation company that offers chatbot services. The basic chatbot package is free, but the company also offers a Pro version in the form of a paid subscription. While the Pro package comes with plenty of benefits, the price of the package increases with the number of subscribers you have.
If the service becomes too costly or you want to switch to another chatbot subscription, DoNotPay can help you cancel ManyChat. We can save you time and help you avoid the drudgery of going through their cancellation process.
Can I Pause My ManyChat Pro Subscription?
If you want to try out another chatbot subscription but don’t want to lose out on your ManyChat settings, you can take a break from the service. There’s no way to pause, but you can switch to the free version of the service and sign up for Pro again at a later time.
How To Cancel ManyChat With DoNotPay
Trying to cancel a service like ManyChat can take up precious time that you can spend working on your digital marketing strategy. Instead of wasting time going through their website, use DoNotPay’s Find Hidden Money feature to cancel immediately. Here’s how you do it:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Access the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter the name of the subscription you want to get rid of
After you’ve completed these steps, we’ll get to work and cancel your ManyChat subscription as soon as possible. Once the process is complete and the service is canceled, we’ll notify you in the app.
How Can I Cancel ManyChat?
If you’re dissatisfied with ManyChat’s services, you can cancel your Pro subscription using a few different methods:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel ManyChat Using Your ManyChat Account Settings
You can cancel your ManyChat Pro subscription on the Settings page of the company’s website. Here’s how you do it:
- Visit the ManyChat website
- Log in to your account
- Go to Settings and press Billing
- Click on Cancel Subscription
- Press Cancel my subscription anyway
You cannot stop ManyChat immediately after completing these steps. The service remains active until the end of the billing period.
What Are the Best ManyChat Alternatives?
Chatbots have become an essential part of many marketing campaigns. If you want to create leads on social media platforms like Facebook, chatbots can help significantly. Once you cancel ManyChat, you can take a look at its competitors and see if they suit your needs better.
Here are a few examples that might interest you:
|MobileMonkey||$199 per month||
|ZoConvert||$99 per month||
Managing Subscriptions and Memberships Is Easier With DoNotPay
The more we use subscription-based services, the easier it is to lose track of them once you sign up. A survey found that Americans spend around $350 on subscriptions that they don’t use. Many of them slip under the radar, while others are difficult to cancel.
DoNotPay offers a solution to both problems. When our app connects to your email or bank account, we can start tracking all of your active subscriptions. You can choose which ones you want to get rid of. Use our Find Hidden Money feature to cancel them from the comfort of your couch.
DoNotPay Helps You Take Care of Administrative Tasks
No matter which subscription or membership you need to cancel, DoNotPay can help you. We provide you with a quick and straightforward method of canceling services like BeenVerified, Noom, Wall Street Journal, and many others. You can use DoNotPay to cancel your Gold’s Gym or Planet Fitness membership without having to write a letter or visit a location in person.
Once you access DoNotPay from your , you can start using our app’s diverse array of features to deal with everyday tasks. Here’s a list of daily tasks we can help you with:
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment with ease
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Contesting parking tickets
- Taking anyone to small claims court
- Getting refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Waiving college application fees
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with bills you can’t pay
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Getting in touch with loved ones in prison
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name