Sick of Being a Naked Angel? Cancel Naked Wines in a Flap of a Wing!
Naked Wines is an online customer-funded wine company. The customers, called Angels, fund the independent winemakers and get access to wines at wholesale prices.
Naked Wines can boast around 250,000 Angels, but if you’d like to clip your wings and opt out of the membership, we can help you out.
Cancel Naked Wines Yourself
Naked Wines offer three ways you can cancel your subscription.
You can cancel Naked Wines:
- Via phone
- Via email
How To Cancel Naked Wines Online
To cancel Naked Wines online:
- Open the company’s cancel page
- Click on Cancel My Account
The process of canceling Naked Wines online seems as simple as anything; however, it sometimes turns out to be tricky. Even if you previously logged into your account, if it doesn’t show in the upper right corner of the page, it means that the cancellation process you go through may not amount to anything.
How To Cancel Naked Wines via Phone
Canceling Naked Wines over the phone seems like the best option the company offers for terminating your account on your own.
Here’s what to do:
- Call 800-673-4718
- Tell the customer support representative that you’d like to cancel
- Ask the agent to send you the email verifying your cancellation
Some forums have bad reviews regarding Naked Wines’ customer service efficiency. They mention not being able to reach them, Naked Wines making unsolicited charges, and more.
How To Cancel Naked Wines via Email
To cancel Naked Wines through email:
- Write an email requesting a cancellation
- Send the email to email@example.com
- Ask them to confirm they’ve canceled your subscription
The company could take days or even weeks to cancel your subscription, and you have to do it on your own too. This could also cause you trouble with newsletters and spam mail. DoNotPay can rid you of spam mail forever.
Cancel Naked Wines With DoNotPay’s Help
Imagine having someone who can cancel all your subscriptions for you. This might sound a little far-fetched, but with DoNotPay, you never have to go through complicated cancellation processes again. All you need to do is open DoNotPay in any web browser and let it do its magic.
This is how you can cancel your Naked Wines subscription with DoNotPay:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Click Find Hidden Money
- Enter Naked Wines to tell us that’s the service you’re canceling
DoNotPay will notify you once we’ve canceled your service. This can take up to 48 hours.
With our Find Hidden Money feature, you’ll also be able to monitor all your active subscriptions. This can help you save ample amounts of money you don’t even know you’re spending monthly.
Around 87% of Americans have active subscriptions that cost approximately $240 a month. If you connect DoNotPay to your email and bank account, our app will list all the subscriptions and highlight the ones you don’t use. This way, you can cancel them easily one by one.
Can You Cancel With
Can You Request a Refund With Naked Wines?
Naked Wines offer a full refund if:
- They’re unable to send you a replacement of your lost or damaged order within a week
- You don’t like the wine or service you purchased
They will refund the full price for the wine that you didn’t consume, but they will credit it to your Naked Wines account. If you want to be refunded through other means, you have to let them know during your refund request.
DoNotPay can help you write a refund request letter to help you get a refund from any company.
Have Naked Wines Violated Your Consumer Rights in Any Way?
If Naked Wines has mistreated you, DoNotPay can help you fight them in small claims court. As the first robot lawyer, our award-winning app will guide you through the legal procedure step-by-step. After you’ve input the information about your case, this is what DoNotPay will do for you:
- Fill out the claim form
- Generate a script that you can read in front of the judge
How May Naked Wines Charges Show Up on Your Statement?
Here’s what the charges made by Naked Wines might look like on your statement:
|NAKEDWINES.COM01603281869 GB||NAKEDWINES, NORWICH GREAT BRITAIN||NAKEDWINESGBPAUTOCAP NORWICH|
|NAKEDWINES NORWICH GB||Naked Wines||NAKEDWINES.COM08456056767 GB|
|NAKEDWINES.COM 08456056767 GBR||Nakedwines||NAKEDWINES NORWICH|
|Nakedwines.Com, 01603281869||NAKEDWINES, NORWICH, GB||NAKEDWINES, NORWICH GB, REFUND|
|NAKEDWINES.COM08456056767||NAKED WINES||NAKEDWINES, NORWICH|
|NAKEDWINES, NORWICH GB||NAKEDWINES.COM 01603281869 GBR||NAKEDWINES, NORWICH, GBR|
|Nakedwines Norwich GBR|
|NAKEDWINES NORWICH GBR|
How Can DoNotPay Help You Every Day?
Good wine needs no bush, and neither does DoNotPay. We can cancel other wine delivery services for you, such as Bright Cellars and Blue Apron. Being the first virtual assistant, DoNotPay can solve many other bureaucratic and legal issues—we can help you do anything from reporting harassment to getting a refund for a canceled flight.
Try it out by opening DoNotPay in any web browser, and we’ll help you with:
- Solving your credit card issues
- Starting free trials safely
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting the better of robocallers
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Ridding yourself of spam mail for good
- Appealing your traffic tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Pushing deadlines for bills you’re unable to pay
- Getting refunds and compensation from airline agencies
- Terminating your subscriptions or memberships
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from any company
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV in a heartbeat
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Being first in line with customer service representatives